A career in our Product Development and Architecture - Practice Support practice, within New Business Ventures, will provide you with the opportunity to invest in new business models that leverage our knowledge and build solutions for the growing digital market. New Business Ventures identifies, develops, and commercialises technology-enabled solutions that deliver PwC value, knowledge, and experience to our clients. Each new solution focuses on data-driven platforms or other intellectual property based solutions that leverage emerging technologies and new business models. Through the process of building new solutions, we foster a culture of innovation within PwC, extend brand relevance in the market, and generate new revenue. Our team is responsible for the research, collaboration, prototyping of products, solutions, and services for PwC New Ventures.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
* Train and lead staff
* Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science
Additional Educational Requirements:
Other related fields of study may be considered.
Minimum Years of Experience:
4 year(s) in general IT experience and 1-2 years of DevOps and/or automation experience.
Google Cloud Platform GCP Qualified Developer or Amazon Web Services AWS certifications (Solutions Architect or Developer).
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in DevOps working principles and technologies to help build and manage highly scalable software products through automation, operations tooling, and the use of modern IaaS and PaaS platforms, including in the following areas:
* Configuration management tools (especially Terraform and/or AWS CloudFormation and Ansible);
* Awareness of DevOps toolchains (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab, Artifactory); and,
* Cloud infrastructure and container-based infrastructures.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success managing projects related to:
* Automating repeated manual steps and using technology to drive business improvements;
* Developing and maintaining automated processes;
* Managing and maintaining a portfolio of automation scripts;
* Developing reporting to measure the effectiveness of automated processes;
* Having the flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change;
* Researching and using analytical skills and ability to pull out relevant data/information and provide synopses for stakeholders; and,
* Understanding the value of logs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.