Are you seeking a collaborative environment that allows you to work closely with clients and technology? Do you enjoy bringing improvements and increased effectiveness to an organization or project? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who help our clients drive down costs, enhance quality, and boost operational effectiveness through the full life cycle technical services. If you are interested in supporting a diverse span of projects consider a career with Deloitte.
Work you'll do
As a DevOps Engineer in our practice you will:
* Work with Automated environment management tools
* Enable automation of triggers and alerts when deploying applications through environments
* Build effective monitoring strategies to signal any issues or risks with applications/environments and managing platform health
* Design and implement DevOps pipelines, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes
* Design and document the DevOps process
* Schedule and track builds to various environments
* Configure automated testing and deployment processes
* Continuously analyze tasks that are performed manually and can be replaced by code
* Utilize monitoring tools to gather performance metrics
* Work closely with development team and infrastructure team to deploy builds
* Troubleshoot technical issues
* Maintain documentation on technical designs and deployment processes
* 5+ years of consulting or related industry experience
* Experience with: Java, Python, Jenkins, Chef, Maven, Puppet, Git, EFK, HP ALM, Docker, Kubernetes, Mesophere, Ansible, Splunk
* Very comfortable with Agile, microservices, test-driven development and continuous delivery methodologies
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
* Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
* Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
* Active Secret Security clearance
* AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20HARCSCKA029-CBO