Req ID: 54210
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a DevOps Engineer - Linux/Ansible to join our team in Irving, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
NTT Data currently seeks a DevOps Engineer-Linux/Ansible to join our team in Irving, TX.
The DevOps engineer will be a technical expert for Ansible ecosystem & DevOps practices within the organization, providing solutions and technical implementation aligned with the automation program objectives. This team member will develop Ansible artifacts, troubleshoot issues and work on implementing configuration management roadmap of the organization.
* Develop Ansible playbooks and modules
* Administer Ansible infrastructure, perform maintenance and configuration and provide SME level support.
* Develop, configure and administer DevOps and IT automation solutions.
* Understand and remediate complex issues and topologies of large enterprises
* Provide technical support to IT ops around automation solution usage
* 5+ years of experience with Ansible
* 2+ years of experience in Docker & Kubernetes
* 5+ years of experience with understanding of RHEL 6/7
* Expert level understanding and implementation of RESTful, SOAP and SDK API
* Hands on Experience in Ruby, Python, PowerShell, and Bash
* Experience with Kickstart, Firewalls, Hypervisors and Routers
* Good understanding of Jenkins, Git, Chef
* Comfortable with frequent, incremental code, testing and deployment.
* Ability to adapt to a changing and dynamic environment.
* Knowledge of log mining & analytics tools Splunk or ELK
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.