Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Req #: 190038269
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in global financial services, operating in over 150 countries to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our client's needs. J.P. Morgan one of the most respected financial institutions in the world, and that is why we can offer you an outstanding career.
With assets under supervision amounting to $2.2 trillion and $1.5 trillion in assets under management, J.P. Morgan is one of the largest Asset and Wealth Managers in the world. We service institutional, high net worth and retail clients through J.P. Morgan's Asset and Wealth Management, Highbridge Capital Management and Private Banking; which include the Private Bank, Private Wealth Management, Chase Wealth Management and J.P. Morgan Securities sub-line of businesses.
Asset and Wealth Management Production and Infrastructure (AWM P&I) is comprised of a global management team who specialize in:
* Production Support (Application Services Delivery)
* Technology Infrastructure Architecture and Engineering
* Distributed Computing Infrastructure Support
* End User Technology
* Infrastructure Solutions Management
We are actively seeking an Infrastructure developer to join an infrastructure aligned development team that supports tools and reporting used by the Asset and Wealth Management Production and Infrastructure group.
Should have at least 5+ years of Infrastructure Development work experience proficient in application, data, and infrastructure architecture discipline. Strong technology background in the distributed application space like UNIX, Wintel, Network, Server/Client infrastructure, database, middleware, web services, etc. Some application development experience using Object Oriented language is preferred.
Competitive pay; excellent benefits; a performance-based incentive program; opportunity for company advancement.
Ideal Personality Traits
Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills are required; expert interpersonal skills; confidence to participate in planning sessions that outline IT solutions that reach business goals. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be a strong and effective communicator. Passionate about technology, willingness to lean and delivery focused.
* Follow and promote agile methodologies, especially scrum/Kanban
* Ability to design technical solutions to business requirements
* Ability to dig into a defect, find a way to reproduce, and suggest a fix
* Ability to work with a diversified multi-location team
* Identify automation opportunities and minimize manual intervention
* Manage application and infrastructure system health checks
* Problem resolution and conduct root cause analysis
* Familiar with infrastructure and application resiliency best practices
* Perform weekend maintenance work and datacenter failover execution
* · College degree in related technical or business area, specialized training and/or equivalent work experience.
* · Minimum of 5 years of experience in Infrastructure development or Infrastructure engineer related to UNIX, Windows Server, and database
* · Strong technical knowledge: Unix/Linux/Wintel; Database (Sybase/SQL/Oracle/Maria DB), Perl, Shell scripting, Powershell, Infrastructure.
* Proficient in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines. Strong general technology background in the distributed applications space (i.e. Unix and core server infrastructure, databases, middleware web services, etc.)
* · Strong understanding of object oriented programming and design pattern
* · Experience in Monitoring & Alerting, and Job Scheduling system preferably Autosys and Quartz
* · Experience in orchestration tools like Jenkins CI/CD, or Jules
* · Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, both verbally and written.
* · Experience writing and executing test scripts
* · Experience working in an Agile environment
* · Experience and knowledge of DevOps
* · Experience with data visualization software a plus
* · Experience using Pivotal Cloud Foundry a plus
* · Knowledge in Angular 7 is a plus
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.