Intuit's ProConnect Group is looking for a talented DevOps engineer with a passion for automation, ready for an opportunity to tackle the complex problems of scale which are unique to Intuit while using your expertise in automation, build and release engineering. We are looking for someone who can design, code and maintain high performance and available development productivity infrastructure and its associated builds and releases. We are looking for team members that love to learn, are self-directed, and pay attention to the details.
* Applies experience of DevOps/SCM best practices to enable highly available & reliable systems and processes including source control, artifact management, build, and deployment systems for a global workforce.
* Maintains the SLA on development productivity infrastructure by proactively monitoring, troubleshooting and fixing software and hardware problems.
* Drives build and release engineering for products across mobile, tablets, cloud, desktop platforms.
* Provides guidance and support to engineers on development, build, and release.
* Designs, documents and implements consistent release, branch, build, and deploy patterns that increase organizational efficiency.
* Administers and maintains source control repositories, build systems, build automation servers, and associated automation.
* Drives continuous improvements within and across teams.
* 3+ years of experience in DevOps, software engineering, release engineering, and/or software configuration management.
* Deep understanding of building highly available infrastructure using public cloud technologies and native services.
* Experience with successfully executing and continuously improving the release process for a large organization delivering many products with competing timelines.
* Strong understanding administering and troubleshooting software configuration management systems and/or source code version control systems.
* Experience automating build and release processes, build management, dependency management and continuous integration/deployment tools.
* Experience with Agile development and methodologies, Linux, UNIX, Windows, SaaS and mobile.
* Must be a self-starter and a team player with a service-oriented attitude with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
* BS or BA Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
* Source Control: Perforce, GitHub
* Artifact Management: Nexus, Artifactory, NuGet, NPM.
* Build Orchestration: Jenkins, Maven, Gradle.
* Scripting languages: Python, bash, batch.
* Programming languages: C, C++, Java.
* IDE: Visual Studio, Eclipse.
Intuit is a company that provides business and financial management solutions for small businesses, consumers, and accounting professionals.