Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we're looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our DevOps team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be part of the CI/CD team in Release Engineering and be responsible for working with product agile teams to establish best practices around their release processes and assist in building and maintaining their release pipelines from laptop to production.
About our Team:
Engineering and data science is at the core of Integral Ad Science. Quite simply our platform is the engine that powers the verification, optimization, and analytics solutions we provide. We work at a scale and complexity that is matched by few in the industry and use leading edge tools to get the job done.
What you'll do:
* Build and configure CI/CD pipelines for product agile teams
* Document the steps required for onboarding projects to the CI/CD tooling
* Manage and continuously enhance the CI/CD pipeline and process to increase automation and adoption
* Drive continuous integration / continuous delivery adoption across agile teams
* Assume ownership of assigned tasks and projects, proactively tackle problems, and suggest resolutions
* Self motivated and able to work independently
Who you are and what you have:
* 0-1 years knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD principles and best practices
* Experience in Linux/Unix
* Experience with Jenkins
* Coding experience in Java, Python, Bash
* Knowledge using git and GitHub
* Ability to work collaboratively with multiple software engineering teams
* Ability to write clear and concise documentation
* Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues in build, dev, test, and production environments
* Experience in Agile/Scrum workflow
* Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
* Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
What puts you over the top:
* Experience with AWS
* Experience with Docker
* Experience with Configuration Management (i.e Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology company that offers data and solutions to establish a safer, more effective advertising ecosystem. We partner with advertisers and publishers to protect their investments, capture consumer attention, and drive business impact. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 13 countries. Our growth and innovation have been recognized in the Inc. 5000, Crain's Fast 50, Forbes America's Most Promising Companies, and I-COM's Smart Data Marketing Technology Company. Learn more at www.integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions to empower the advertising industry.