With a history of impressive growth, an innovative culture, and offering industry-leading solutions, Verisk Analytics is an amazing place to work and make a difference. In 2018, Forbes magazine named Verisk to its World's Best Employers list and, in 2017, to its World's Most Innovative Companies list for the third consecutive year. We also earned the Great Place to Work® Certification for the third consecutive year in recognition of our outstanding workplace culture.
Verisk is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services. Using advanced technologies to collect and analyze billions of records, Verisk draws on unique data assets and deep domain expertise to provide first-to-market innovations integrated into customer workflows. We've been delivering predictive analytics and decision support solutions to our customers for nearly 50 years, helping them protect people, property, and financial assets. At Verisk, you'll be part of an organization that's committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
At Verisk, you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create a positive and lasting impact on the business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
* Administer and build complex Development Continuous Integration pipelines. Design Build plans, assist developers with failures and manage software configurations. Ensure end-to-end deployments succeed and AWS resources come up in an automated fashion. Plans Cloud environment and implements plan.
* Provides direction to developers with server troubleshooting and application errors due to environmental issues. Debug Production Outages and take actions resulting from root cause analysis. Monitor Production Environment and take action to keep systems stable and running.
* Leads Production Migrations (off-hours) and provide off-hour support when needed to troubleshoot problems with mission-critical applications.
* Mentor and guide more junior colleagues. Assist others with their tasks and educate them to become more knowledgeable and independent.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field required.
* 7+ years of proven experience with Linux Administration, Windows Administration, and IIS Management. Deep understanding of IIS concepts and settings.
* 5+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) - EC2, S3, CloudFormation, CLI, Lambda, SQS, DynamoDb
* Deep knowledge of multiple monitoring tools and how to mine them for advanced data
* Proficient in: Bash, Chef, Powershell, Python, XML, Web concepts such as REST APIs and SPA, HTTP Get and Post
* Demonstrated mastery of Development tools and methodologies, such as Firewall concepts, network connectivity, XML config files, Rest API calls, HTTP Headers and Response Codes
* Deep experience and knowlegde with Continuous Integration/Deployment Technologies: Atlassian Bamboo, Octopus Deploy, MSBuild, NUnit, GIT, Maven, Docker.
* Must have passion for technology and focused on automation.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About Verisk Analytics
Verisk Analytics is a data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, natural resources, healthcare, financial services, government, and risk management.