We're looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who can help us design and build Vistaprint's next generation manufacturing software system which handles the complex scheduling, production, and logistics capabilities for over 100,000 products. Vistaprint is an online based printing company that delights millions of small businesses and families world-wide with customized print-jobs at an unbeatable price!
About the Manufacturing Software team…
Happy people + great environment = great software!
What would you be doing?
Here are some examples of what we've built before so you can get an idea:
* A proprietary planning algorithm that schedules the production and logistics for over 100,000 orders per day.
* A set of cloud based services and UIs that monitor the performance of a variety of printing technologies in manufacturing facilities around the globe.
* A web based product lifecycle management application that supports 25 unique customization technologies like digital and offset printing, engraving, and embroidery.
* Intuitive user interfaces to simplify operator interactions with third party printing equipment.
* An event driven architecture that provides detailed tracking of orders as they move through the production process.
What's in it for you?
In addition to joining an amazingly talented international team we have a great benefits package including…
* Competitive salary + healthcare
* Flexible working hours with paid time off
* Onsite training, conferences, meetups, library, online training subscription
* Active sports community (hockey, soccer, softball and ping pong)
* Free food, drinks, fresh fruit and cold brew ice coffee on tap
* And more!
Who are you?
Hopefully you're like us, a passionate software craftsperson who is looking to teach and learn from the best in software development. Since everyone's path is different, below is a sample of what our team collectively can do.
* Comfortable communicating with a wide variety of internal and external clients to understand and execute on technology roadmaps
* Passionate about continuous integration and delivery
* Proficiency with scripting languages like Powershell, Ruby, Bash to automate DevOps tasks
* Experience with object-oriented design in languages like C#, .NET, F#
* Familiar with developing RESTful web services and web-based user interfaces in cloud environments
* Experience with AWS technologies
* Experience with SQL Server or other database technologies
* Ability to travel to Canada and the Netherlands
* Experience with agile development or are excited to learn
* Comfortable in an environment of group feedback and personal development
If the above sounds interesting to you don't hesitate to apply, we look forward to hearing from you!
Nearest Major Market: Waltham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Developer, Database, Java, Engineering, Technology