Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 months with possible contract to hire
* Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity.
* Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
* Own the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions throughout their full life span - no pointing fingers or "throwing code over the wall."
* Empower other teams through regular documentation, knowledge transfers, self-service tools, and open communication.
* Automate build/deployment jobs and other tasks via CI/CD pipelines.
* Ensure system availability, performance, capacity, and continuity through timely response to incidents, events, and problems.
* Give back to the community whenever possible - share research/training findings internally, participate in internal and external technology groups, or mentor members of the engineering community.
* Bachelor's degree or Military experience.
* At least 3 years of DevOps experience.
* At least 3 years of engineering experience in Unix or Windows environments.
* At least 1 year of experience with AWS.
* At least 1 year of experience with infrastructure management tools Terraform, Ansible, Chef, or Puppet.
* At least 1 year of experience developing automation workflows and continuous delivery pipelines using Jenkins, TravisCI, CircleCI, or Drone.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
3+ years of IT experience in an enterprise cloud environment.
1+ year of experience with Container technology using Docker.
1+ year of experience with Linux, server automation, and scripting.
1+ year of experience with monitoring tools such as Splunk, ELK, AppDynamics.
1+ year of experience with an infrastructure test automation tool Server Spec.
1+ year of experience working with Agile Development Practices.
1+ year of experience with MySQL, Postgres, or Elasticsearch.
1+ year of experience with Tomcat.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexualorientation, citizenship, or disability.