For our WFM cloud customer experience platform, we are looking for a DevOps expert who can work with our global teams in an Agile environment as a technology leader to plan, maintain, and enhance our CI/CD processes and develop automation across the WFM product. WFM provides a unified suite of applications enabling organizations to improve call center agent productivity, identify performance gaps, deliver targeted coaching, and effectively forecast workloads and schedule staff.
* Create, maintain and enhance the Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps infrastructure as needed for WFM releases including Dev, Test and Staging environments. Use configuration management tools to manage and maintain environments.
* Establish and manage the DevOps CI/CD pipelines for the WFM Product lines including micro-services.
* Establish and maintain the branching and merging strategies for managing the releases including master, release and feature branches.
* Perform static code analysis and security scans on the WFM product line. Publish scan reports to key stakeholders
* Automate all aspects of the CI/CD process i.e. build, deploy & test. Generate an automated notification once CI/CD is complete.
* Collaborate with both local and remote teams in Richardson, Israel, and India across multiple products and technologies.
* Ability to work with multiple products, including some with different DevOps processes and technologies, in both hands-on implementation as well as strategic design.
* Work closely with DevOps Engineers, Software Engineers, and Product Owners to prioritize, estimate, and plan tasks.
* Teach and mentor other engineers on DevOps best practices.
* At least 3 years' experience with cloud and SaaS offerings.
* Proven experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) via the AWS management console and the AWS APIs.
* Software development background with Java and AngularJS is a significant advantage
* Experience with Jenkins configuration, creating Jenkins jobs, and experience with Docker.
* Experience with the following AWS services is particularly relevant: EC2, ECS, RDS, S3, Lambda, Batch, Terraform, ElastiCache, CloudFormation, CloudWatch and Kinesis.
* Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems and environments.
* Experience with Jenkins setup, administration, and job configuration. Experience with Jenkins 2.0 pipeline development is a plus.
* Hands-on implementation experience of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in complex products/environments.
* Experience with cloud deployment methodologies.
* Experience with cloud infrastructure management, taking into account quick SLAs and low TCO.
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* High attention to detail
* Ability to work in a global, multi-cultural, team-oriented, collaborative environment
B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other relevant degree
* Candidate must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
* Candidate must be able to pass a thorough background check (including but not limited to criminal, employment, drug screening, credit and MVR)
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.