Devops Engineer - Java
Come join an amazing organization with stability, growth potential and an amazing work culture where you are valued. We have more than 14,000 employees in 21 states and provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. Our membership continues to grow and we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization.
The Automobile Club of Texas is seeking a Devops Engineer to be part of an agile/Scrum product development team working to deliver backlog items/user stories from the backlog as prioritized by the Product Owner representing our business executives.
* To collaborate, refine, decompose, and pull in work as a team to deliver within each determined sprint.
* Delivery of application functionality with quality meeting the expectations of our product end-users.
* Development will be done utilizing one or more of the following development skills (Java, .NET, DB2, SQL Server, & BPM/ODM).
* Other roles/duties may include being a Scrum Master working with a development team.
* 4 year college degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum Five years of experience in application design, development, and deployment of code.
* Experience as a Product Team member for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
* 2 years' experience as a Scum Master on a truly Scrum application development team.
* Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, conflict resolution, continual improvement practices. Knowledge of other Agile approaches (XP, Kanban, FDD, TDD) and familiarity with scaled agile (SAFe, LeSS, DaD) is helpful. Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile/DevOps techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games Experience in a "DevOps" environment where the team has a focus on automation and continuous integration is also helpful.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service "
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer