As our DevOps Engineer, you will develop high quality, maintainable infrastructure for Dexcom products and services, solving complex problems both individually and as part of a team. You will also serve as a leader by providing guidance and vision to the team and strive to continually improve your knowledge and skills.
Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. provides continuous glucose monitoring technology to help patients and their clinicians better manage diabetes. Since our inception, we have focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions for people with diabetes - while empowering our community to take control of diabetes.
* Design and implement cloud-based infrastructure for new and existing medical devices.
* Architect solutions with a focus on security, stability, testability, scalability, simplicity and maintainability.
* Design and implement support and maintenance tools for cloud-based infrastructure.
* Lead and drive new releases into production for our partners and customers.
* Manage pre-production and production environments - ensuring environments are kept up to date.
* Support 24x7 operations.
* Employ technical writing skills to communicate with cross functional teams.
* Employ strong attention to detail.
* Act as a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills used to interact with technical cross functional team members.
* Strong knowledge and understanding virtualized environments.
* Proficiency with IaaS (AWS and GCP preferred).
* Ability to articulate ideas to a non-technical audience.
* Strong time management skills and ability to manage workload with little day-to-day instruction.
* Understanding of Information Technology operations, infrastructure, and application management processes.
* Knowledge of Docker, managing microservice pools, service discovery.
* Knowledge of systems administrations and networking technologies.
* Operating knowledge of Agile methodologies.
* Poised under pressure, with attention to detail and high commitment to customer satisfaction.
* Excellent communication and organization skills.
* Troubleshoot and assist with deployment-related issues and incident redeployment-related items.
* Experience working in the medical device industry.
* Experience with modern source control systems such as Git preferred.
* Experience with both Windows and Linux operating systems.
* Possess a DevOps mindset when approaching tasks with automation, reliability, and repeatability in mind.
* Familiarity with latest Build/Release technologies and systems.
* Awareness of software security protocols, such as ISO27001, NIST, SOC2 and familiarity with implementation of security best practices is highly preferred.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Dexcom is a company that develops, manufactures and distributes continuous glucose monitoring systems for diabetes management.