Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
What we are looking for:
* You have 2+ years hands-on experience with
* Creating and maintaining environments on cloud providers such as: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure
* Creating and maintaining modular infrastructure and configuration as code systems such as: Terraform, Ansible, Chef
* Build systems such as: Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis, CircleCI, GitLab CI
* Container/virtualization systems such as: Docker, VMWare, rkt, OpenStack
* You have experience with one or more scripting and programming languages (Go, Groovy, Ruby, Bash, Python) and build tools (Gradle, Ant, Maven, Make)
* You have experience with troubleshooting HTTP/WS/gRPC based services and TCP/IP connections
* You have a passion for how DevOps can accelerate engineering delivery while enhancing production resiliency and product quality.
* You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and enjoy working across an organization from Development and QA through Operations and Support.
* You are a strong advocate for Infra as Code and always have an eye for Automating Everything
* You have experience with production support with strong diagnostic and debugging skills.
* You're comfortable working as part of a core team of 5-6 DevOps engineers.
Nice to have:
* You have 2+ years hands-on experience with the following:
* Logging systems: ELK/EFK Stack, Splunk
* Data visualization tools: Grafana, Kibana, Wavefront
* Container Orchestration systems: Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Mesos
* Application Monitoring systems: Appdynamics, NewRelic, Prometheus, Telegraf
* Drive migration from Ops Centric platforms to newly architected platforms managed by DevOps teams
* Build and maintain CI/CD pipeline infrastructure using build and release orchestration tools
* Participate in all phases of the delivery life-cycle, including design, development, test automation, release and deployment
* Help identify areas where we can help streamline feature development efforts
* Support automation of solutions for site availability, monitoring and reporting processes
* Participate in coordination of production deployments, on-call production support and monitoring
* Help identify where we can improve on production resiliency, scalability and redundancy. Lead efforts to drive efforts based on metrics and data.
* Participate in diving performance testing to better serve our customers.
Workday is a company providing enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.