What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
What You Will do:
* Implement best practices for software build, deployment and maintenance.
* Work with our infrastructure organization on environment setup, automation, and streamlining the stand up and scaleout of infrastructure.
* Develop and improve our monitoring and alerting systems.
* Assist with capacity planning and load testing of our applications.
* Automate the deployment of our platform and all the systems it depends on.
* Research various infrastructure and solutions in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
* Administrate Reviews resources in AWS including provisioning, monitoring and maintenance.
* Manage Kubernetes cluster and continuously improve deployment process of our applications.
* Work with various Engineering teams to outline the DevOp execution strategy for different projects.
* Drive Automation efforts across the organization utilizing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform, Configuration Management, and Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) tools such as Jenkins.
* Assist with organization wide security considerations. Find the best ways to identify security risks and incidents and suggest improvements and create automation as needed to detect and mitigate those risks.
What You Will Need:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
* 5 years experience in the Infrastructure work and 3 years of which needs to AWS related.
* Expertise in AWS platform, Linux Operating Systems, Networking, and Database concepts.
* Strong knowledge of Docker containers and Kubernetes.
* Working knowledge of infrastructure as code using Terraform.
* Strong programming experience.
* Experience with scripting with Bash, etc.
* Strong proficiency in MySQL database management, AWS RDS is a plus.
* Prior exposure to continuous integration/delivery tools like Jenkins.
* Working knowledge of LDAP, Active Directory, DNS and VLAN technologies.
* ITIL Practices & Agile methodologies.
* Good combination of technical and interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication; detail-oriented with the ability to work independently.
What We Offer:
* Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
* A collaborative and positive culture - Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
* Outstanding compensation - Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
* A chance to make an impact - Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
Job Requisition ID:35143
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.