If you are a senior leader with a passion for transforming global tax business with digital technology, plan your career with the US Tax Transformation PMO. This is an exciting opportunity to support global execution of Deloitte's tax strategy as we shift from "doing digital" to "being digital" by reimagining how we engage with our clients, deliver our services, operate our business, and create value.
Work you'll do:
As a Tax Manager in our Tax Transformation Office, you will be responsible for:
* Assessing the impact of small and large IT projects and financial/tax applications portfolio by working with and reporting to the Manager of CTO Devops.
* Managing and creating solution design documents for approved it tax projects as it pertains to Devops.
* Investigating & developing the detailed and long-term Devops & Cloud strategic roadmap and design the architecture to ensure master data integrity, application scalability, and the standardization of full automation deployment for application and infrastructure deployment.
* Designing and Managing the Devops architecture of our current and future tax applications, future-state blueprint, including technical capabilities, technologies, business processes and standards.
* Developing fit-for-purpose views as required to support architectural analysis and business management.
* Partner with technical leads and serve as an advisor for strategic Devops/Cloud initiatives.
* Developing best practices, guidelines and implementation standards.
* Introducing and driving the adoption of new, innovative technologies into the enterprise.
* Using pragmatic thinking to solve specific issues and balance the need for short-term deliverables and long-term strategy.
* Communicating with all levels of executives, management, and others from different perspectives, using whiteboards and diagrams/models.
* Working closely with the IT engineering team to ensure the solution intent design is properly translated into detailed technical designs, and ultimately, deployed IT solutions.
Deloitte Tax LLP's Tax Transformation Office (TTO) is responsible for the design, development, and deployment of innovative, enterprise technology, tools, and standard processes to support the delivery of tax services. The TTO team focuses on enhancing Deloitte Tax LLP's ability to deliver comprehensive, value-added, and efficient tax services to our clients. It is a dynamic team with professionals of varying backgrounds from tax technical, technology development, change management, Six Sigma, and project management. The team consults and executes on a wide range of initiatives involving process and tool development and implementation including training development, engagement management, tool design, and implementation.
* 8+ years of Cloud Architecture and strategic experience with end-to-end architecture
* 5+ years of Devops Engineering, specifically in Azure.
* 3+ years of project management and business engagement experience
* Good understanding of various technology stacks supporting IT applications and demonstrated experience to design and architect Devops solutions with new technologies
* Understand Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) frameworks and how to implement SOA in Financial/Tax based enterprise applications;
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related engineering field, or relevant work experience
* Azure certification
* Master's degree
How you'll grow:
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20CHITDEVSM023-TTO