At our Digital hub in Jersey City, things are buzzing. We're growing, and here you'll find cross-functional teams who collaborate to solve problems creatively and in the right way. Our start-up culture is built on trust and encouragement and backed by a sports betting icon who gets things right. We're looking for curious and talented people, who never settle for second best. If you're anything like us, you'll be up for a challenge and love working with other great people.
William Hill is driving the future of sports betting creating an all-new digital betting experience unparalleled in the industry. Sports betting is all about speed and efficiency. We are looking for software engineers who can tackle the challenge of building the world's fastest betting engine and platform
A bit about you…
* You have 2-4 years of hands on experience
* You have excellent scripting skills in at least one of the following: Bash, Perl, Python, Powershell.
* You have experience with maintaining high-scale cloud infrastructure as code (via Terraform, Cloud Formation, etc)
* You have experience with containerization (Docker) and scaling in cloud native container orchestration tools (Kubernetes, EKS, GKS, ertc)
* You have a in-depth knowledge of deployment automation/configuration management solutions (i.e. Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack)
* You are knowledgeable about best practice for agile release management and maintaining a scalabe SDLC
* You have experience with CI and related tools such as: Gitlab, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Artifactory, Sonar, Jira, Clonfluence, etc.
…And what you'll do
* You'll work closely with Tech Leads and developers of various teams to assess existing problems and to come up with process improvement solutions
* You'll Identify and fix bottlenecks in coding development and deployment processes
* You'll build coding standardizations and automating processes for the organization
* You'll lead team scrums and maintain a proper agile workflow for the DevOps team
* You'll solve the challenge of building the world's fastest betting engine
You will need to successfully complete a background and drug screen
Like what you see? Apply here and get in the game.
William Hill provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, civil union/domestic partnership status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws. William Hill complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
About William Hill
William Hill provides sports betting and gaming services.