Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required
* Maintain the JIRA service desk support ticket queue
* Have a presence in the Support Chat room and help users
* Drive the release process - watching what gets checked in and tagging relevant JIRA tickets with a version
* Assisting the tester test potential release candidates
* Cutting a release candidate when ready
* Deploying verified release candidates to production
* Debugging issues on production
* Setup and Maintain elk stack
* Monitoring Kibana to spot potential problems on production before they are reported
* Maintain git repos
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (5) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
* 7 years of experience as a software engineer
* Providing daily operational support for large scale IT program
* Customer-facing position that requires identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving both internal system problems, as well as external customer-related IT issues.
* Extensive integration with multi-disciplined integrated product teams
* Perform operational support functions for routine issues including problem tracking, analysis, and resolution
* Provide problem determination; analyze and resolve system problems to ensure continuous system operations
* Troubleshoot day-to-day system-related issues and provide direct support, in collaboration with products teams, to end-users via JIRA ticketing and /or email.
* Support release planning and deployment installations; communicate important information about system maintenance, changes, events, and address concerns regarding any aspect of operational services
* Ability to quickly assess an issue and provide management with comprehensive long or short-term actions for restoration of service(s) required.
* Ability to maintain JIRA Service Desk
* Experience with MASH VMs
* Ability to maintain VMs
* Ability to set up and maintain internal Docker registries
Apply for this job
Bridges is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, marital status, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy