Work you'll do
This position provides an opportunity to design and build application's build, release, deployment and configuration activities. Also provides opportunities to work with internal partners to gather requirements, prototyping, architecting, implementing/updating solutions, managing operations and triaging and fixing operational issues.
Application Management Services
In today's business world, the cost and complexity of information technology is higher than ever. Many organizations find themselves with a complex digital environment that is difficult to manage and costly to maintain. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we work with clients to make sense of these challenges, driving application performance and achieving better business results. Providing a full range of industry leading services, including digital, systems integration and resource planning, we enable clients to fine tune Application Management Services to their IT and business objectives.Learn more about our Application Management Services practice.
* This is a hands-on technical DevOps position to create and enhance the CI/CD processes including fully automating all aspects of infrastructure and application deployments.
* Develop and maintain CI/CD processes using open source DevOps tools like Maven, Jenkins, Groovy, Ansible
* Enable automate CI/CD processes for multiple types of infrastructure like VMs and Containers.
* Optimize and automate the configuration of COTS products such as JBoss, Websphere, Tomcat.
* Hands-on experience creating and modifying Maven and Groovy scripts
* Hands-on experience configuring automated CI/CD pipeline using open source tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Groovy, Ansible etc.
* Hands-on experience administrating Git or Git based COTS products such as Github, Bitbucket, GitLab etc.
* Experience configuring Linux based COTS products such as JBoss/Widlfly, WebSphere, Tomcat,.
* Experience creating and maintaining CI/CD pipeline for deployment and regression testing in multiple environments
* Strong knowledge on Linux based environment with good command and scripting language (eg. Shell, Python).
* 3 years working experience
* Experience leading enterprise DevOps teams
* Experience with enabling CI/CD on Container based platform (eg. Docker)
* Experience with Infrastructure automation with Ansible or Puppet.
* Experience leading and taking ownership of the complete CI/CD process for large-scale enterprise Java web applications.
* Experience with one or more Linux distributions, preferably RedHat Enterprise
* Knowledge of WebSphere or JBoss application server architecture to enable automated configuration changes and application deployments.
* College degree or equivalent working experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Link
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20CENCACSCT023-CBO