For over 100 years, Hitachi Vantara Federal has been inventing the future through an innovative mindset and leading the way in data-driven solutions. Hitachi Vantara Federal is meeting an urgent and fast-growing demand that combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions. Our company is positioned to continue to deliver extraordinary outcomes that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of businesses. We drive advantage for our clients by combining IT, operational technology (OT), and domain expertise. Join our team today to help continue to make the extraordinary happen.
As part of the Hitachi Vantara Federal family, REAN Cloud, a major player in the Microsoft Partner Network is growing substantially and looking for a few strong DevOps Cloud Engineers to join our talented team. REAN Cloud works with enterprise level organizations on some of the world's largest automation and cloud deployment projects and get to work with the coolest technologies throughout the process!
At Hitachi Vantara Federal, we believe in building high performance teams who are passionate about what they do. We enjoy learning from each other and our clients, and our spirit of collaboration permeates everything we do
● 2+ years of experience in Azure migration, DevOps, or administration
● 2+ years of experience with cloud automation and scripting
● 2+ years of experience creating deployment scripts (e.g., Chef)
Must Have Qualifications:
● Active Secret or higher clearance
● Security+ or equivalent certification
● Experience designing, deploying, and administering Windows and Linux based systems
● Good working knowledge of Azure Services including Compute, Storage, Networking, Database, Management tools, Security, Identity and Compliance
● Experience implementing and debugging workloads in Azure
● Working knowledge of Azure Resource Management templates
● Experience with Azure Portal, Azure PowerShell, or Azure CLI
● Experience automating deployment processes
● Azure Certification
● Experience building infrastructure inside Azure via code. Familiarity with tools such as Terraform or Azure Automation is a plus.
● Working knowledge of Configuration Management (Chef preferred, Puppet or Ansible) and Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.