JOB SUMMARY: This position develops and maintains automated application code build/deployment solutions to incorpoarte streamlined workflows into the Release processes. The incumbent will utilize a wide array of skills and tools including but not limited to Source Code control, Build & Deployment Automation, piplines, and Multi Phase workflows and containerization orchestration to ensure solutions maintain and build upon established department standards and procedures..
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Fully engage in department utilized build, deployment, and release management practices to ensure a continuous integration/continuous deployment model.
2. Develop and sustain a Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) pipeline solution that fully automates the build and deployment of organizationally owned critical platforms.
3. Successfully decipher performance bottlenecks and recommend solutions as appropriate to improve the DevOps tools user experience.
4. Establish sustainable tools and processes to manage a disctributed deployment model in a container environment.
5. Fully support department release flow processes and assist in the management of associated organizationally utilized environments.
6. Liaise cross-functionally as necessary to ensure department standards and goals are continuously met and maintained.
7. Successfully handle and resolve end-user issues pertaining to Application Deployments and DevOps tools. Support users on an on-call basis as necessary.
8. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
9. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
10. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
11. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
This position works independently under general supervision to complete the assigned job responsibilities. Work performed is often varied and complex requiring a reliance on a knowledge base built through experience. The incumbent follows established procedures and uses knowledge of the Company's general business principles, industry dynamics, market trends, and specific operation details when performing the duties of the position as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
* HS Diploma and 4 years related experience; Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science strongly preferred.
* Minimum 3 years experience
* Technical certification and/or training are a plus
* Stong Technical knowledge and hands-on experience with:
* Version controls tools : SVN, TFS and GIT
* Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery orchestration using Maven, Gradle, Powershell, Jenkins or similar toolset.
* Docker and Kubernetes hands-on implementation
* Puppet, Chef or Ansible experience is a plus
* Programming experience in Java and familiarity with Oracle Middleware
* XML parsing and Rest API knowledge
* Compilation and deployment of both Java and .Net
* Artifact Binary management tools such as Artifactory,Nexus or Nuget
* Build and deployment experience with both Windows and Linux
* ServiceNow Engineering knowledge is a plus
* Good organizational, verbal and written communication skills and a detail oriented focus.
* Analytical, process management, organizational, presentation, interpersonal, leadership, project management, detail oriented, technical and communication (written, verbal and listening) skills
* Ability to lead and direct others who do not directly report to this job
* Ability to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities
* Ability to interface with both internal and external customers
* Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities including MS Office
* Ability to train others in DevOps processes and tools
* This position requires occasional work outside of normal business hours
* Individual in this position must be able to work in a standard office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s) for extended periods of time, operating standard office equipment such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier and telephone
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
MultiPlan provides technology-enabled healthcare cost management solutions for commercial, government, workers’ compensation, auto, and property and casualty markets.