* This position can sit in either the Coppell, TX or Torrance, CA office*
Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting US (CCHGroup.com) is a leading provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services, and is a division of Wolters Kluwer, a market-leading global information services company. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. Among its market-leading solutions are The CCH® ProSystem fx® Suite, CCH Axcess™, CCH® IntelliConnect®, CCH® IntelliConnect Direct, CCH® Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting US is based in Riverwoods, IL, with key office locations in Dallas, Wichita, New York, Washington, D.C., Chicago and Torrance.
The digital future has arrived and the tax and accounting professions are changing rapidly. Professionals today have different needs, expectations and capabilities. In addition to accuracy, they need greater mobility, simplicity and speed. These needs place a premium on access to active intelligence, agile systems and integrated workflow solutions -- in short "Best in Process" solutions. This is precisely the value that Wolters Kluwer, Tax & Accounting US delivers to professionals.
If you enjoy tackling problems that are often elusive and working with software engineers to ensure the highest level of quality. You're not content to know "what", you need to know "why", and are meticulous in your attention to detail. You take your commitments seriously, and you are organized in your interfaces with the rest of the organization. You have passions equally for technical excellence and seeing your work have an impact. We have a career-changing opportunity to be a key player in the continuation of our ground-up build-out of an Agile Center of Excellence in Dallas (Irving). If you wish to join the "best of the best," read on....
Develop, maintain and support the DevOps program for the Wolterskluwer Axcess product line. As a member of the DevOps team you will work with a rapidly changing environment, work with a large diverse group. You will interact with all teams to resolve issues as they arise. You will utilize Microsoft VSTS, TFS, Azure and others.
* Monitor build and deployment of software releases
* Troubleshooting build, deployment, and system issues
* Manage Build Agents (create, update, maintain)
* Managing the configuration of Azure, Windows build infrastructure
* Utilize Team Foundation Server (manage access rights, basic connection issues)
* Utilize VSTS (setup, access)
* Perform daily smoketest analysis / ticketing
* Maintain/Utilize smoketest automation scripts
* Improving the reliability and performance of test and build processes
* Utilize powershell in day to day activities
* Support and understand our CI/CD process
* Manage TFS (setup, migrations, resolving issues)
* Manage VSTS (migrations, configuration problems)
* Develop, maintain, and improve internal infrastructure systems and tools (Git, TFS, etc.)
* Maintain and improve our build and continuous integration systems to help with the efficiency of our build, development, and release process
* Develop Azure deployment scripts utilizing powershell
* Develop, maintain, and improve our internal customer-facing systems
* Upkeep of build tools and dependencies
* Automating/maintenance of the smoketest process
* Designing and maintaining automated release channels
* Develop build scripts
* Utilize day to day release tools (such as Microsoft Release Manager)
* Utilize our CI/CD process thru out the workflow
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field is required
* 1-2 years' experience with build, test, and deployment pipelines through the continuous integration build system
* Strong working knowledge of Windows OS. Ideally, administrator level experience
* Experience with Visual Studio
* Build and release engineering experience
* Working knowledge with SQL
* Experience with MS Build & Power Shell for automated Build-Release processes
* Experience using configuration management systems to deploy software
* Experience with TFS XAML builds
* Experience with Azure environments
* Good coding skills
* Operational experience with C#, AngularJS
* Familiarity with CI/CD tools
* Experience/knowledge with VSTS
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and c