Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, Fox, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today's contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The DevOps Engineer will be working on our SlingTV development teams in our Denver office. They will be working in an extremely collaborative and fast-paced environment.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
* Amazon Web Service
* Linux System Administration
* CI/CD platform experience such as Jenkins. Gitlab-ci is a bonus
* General Development Experience
* Configuration Management tool experience such as Chef, Ansible
* Familiarity with Artifactory
* Experience with Consul or Vault would be helpful based on the direction we are headed
Skills - Experience and Requirements
A successful DevOps Engineer has all the following:
* Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Someone who can demonstrate their ability to isolate problems and troubleshoot
* Someone who likes to teach others, but is willing to learn
* Demonstrated interest in DevOps as a philosophy