DevOps and Test Engineer (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 219562_20164
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
We are seeking for the newest member of the NextGen Clairvoyant team to provide DevOps, test, and quality assurance on a complex cloud native framework. As a DevOps & Test engineer, you will focus on the overall reliability of a complex and ever-changing system while supporting rapid deployments of a cloud native framework. Your responsibilities include a mixture of integration, monitoring, testing, and scripting.
What You'll Get to Do:
As our DevOps & Test engineer you will have the opportunity to:
* Join a team environment and take pride in ensuring the reliability of the product.
* Work alongside the development team and be a part of an agile software development lifecycle with active participating in planning, scrums, sprints, regression testing, and sprint reviews.
* Thrive in a fast-moving environment and enjoy learning and overcoming new challenges and learning new technologies. Rather than repetitive manual tasks, you prefer to use automation to do the work for you!
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience
* A minimum 5 years of related work
* Experience with source-control systems like Git and the basics of system administration.
* Familiarity with large software development programs
* Familiarity with agile development methodologies
* Good understanding of Windows and Linux environments
* Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
* Self-starter and willing to learn new skills
* Candidate must have a TS/SCI clearance and have or be willing to obtain a current Polygraph
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Supporting complex systems
* Supporting a DevOps work environment
* Cloud native technologies
* Familiarity with data storage systems: Document stores; Relational databases; Time Series Databases; Key/Value stores
* Client/server systems using REST interfaces
* Security+ certification
* SCRUM and/or Kanban certification
What We can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington and Denver Posts.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.