Req ID: 53632
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Development Project Manager (Firewall) to join our team in New York City, New York (US-NY), United States (US).
* Lead the Firewall STP development effort
* Document/develop user/functional requirements in the form of user stories and other documentation.
* Coordinate, host and document stakeholder and team meetings in NY, with at least one weekly meeting late in the evening with the Shanghai development team.
* Manage the Symantec CAS infrastructure rollout, replacing the EOL M86 technology.
* Coordinate near-term delivery to support business unit objectives, and work with technology leads, SMEs, Product Management and Product Owners.
* Manage and track multiple software development and/or security infrastructure projects in a structured and efficient manner following a mature project lifecycle model [including Agile] to create value-add for the firm.
* Manage all phases of varied and complex projects including project initiation and planning, requirement gathering, technical design, software development or security engineering, testing, deployment and adoption.
* Produce and maintain project documents including detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports, ensuring PLC (Project Lifecycle) compliance for all project deliverables.
* Ensure communication to all stakeholders across all levels including detailed engineering and operational level communications as well as program and executive management project status, issues, and risk reporting.
* Collaborate with internal clients/colleagues including Security Engineering, Security Operations, Enterprise Infrastructure stakeholders, IT Security stakeholders and application deployment and support teams across Technology.
* 8+ years Project Management
* 3+ years Symantec Security Information Manager (SSIM)
* 3+ years Security Analyst-Security-Firewall/VPN
* 5 years MS Office, MS Project, Atlassian JIRA
* Technical knowledge of security domains
* Financial management of projects
* Superb written and oral communication skills
* Global, virtual team management
* Experience of managing scrums and associated routines/tools
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.