Company SummaryJoin our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889.We believe that our people are the key to the company's continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit www.firstam.com
Come join our DevSecOps (DSO) team as we collaborate to help First American adopt and mature a DevSecOps product-based operating model leveraging cloud technologies.
* Support team following well defined Agile/Scrum practices and execute SDLC tasks such as code merge, build and release operations that also include administration and maintenance of tools supporting these efforts.
* Collaborate with Infrastructure, AppDev and Security teams to help design and implement CI/CD pipelines that include automated infrastructure, security control/testing, monitoring and feedback loops.
* Support CI/CD and associated tools in pipelines for development and production environments.
* Responsible for governance and support of tools and DevSecOps processes used in CI/CD pipelines.
* Responsible for writing and executing automation scripts to assist in CI/CD pipelines.
* Work with different development teams on an ongoing basis to help them improve their CI/CD pipelines and model.
* Research, learn and adopt new CI/CD tools and develop techniques to increase performance, automation, and scalability of Deployment framework.
* Research and stay current in AWS and/or Microsoft Azure, technology, associated vendor products, and their interdependencies.
* Collaborate as part of larger delivery teams which may include project managers, business analysts, architects, developers, and change management professionals.
* B.S. in Computer Science, related field or commensurate work experience.
* Great team player with passion for excellent customer service and innovation
* Automation experience with orchestration and configuration technologies such as ARM Templates, Azure DevOps, CloudFormation, Power Shell/DSC (Desired State Configuration), Puppet, Chef and/or Ansible.
* Experience working on Agile teams (Scrum or Kanban)
* Experience with source/version control tool such as MS TFS, Azure DevOps, Git or GitHub etc.
* Experience with CI/CD IaC and auditing tools such as Terraform, Packer, Ansible, Jenkins, Chef/Inspec, RSpec, Nexus and/or Artifactory preferred
* Scripting experience in languages such as PowerShell, Python, Ruby, Groovy, Node
* Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project
* Participate in afterhours maintenance when necessary, respond to emergencies, participate in customer calls when called upon in support of initiatives and incident response
* Supporting production applications or workloads in a cloud-based environment
* Performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation techniques
* Understanding of networking principles and technologies (DNS, Load Balancers, Reverse Proxies), Microsoft Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) preferred
* Understanding High Availability and Disaster Recovery principles, patterns and usage preferred
* Understanding Container configuration and some implementation experience with Docker, Vagrant or Kubernetes desirable
More about us
Be an integral part of First American's new IT initiatives…. Elevate is First American's transformative IT initiative to advance innovation and strengthen business capabilities fueled by Cloud-based technologies. Elevate is a multi-year initiative designed to:
* Migrate IT applications from on-premise data center to Azure and AWS clouds
* Adopt and mature a DevSecOps IT operating model
* Plan and implement the organizational changes needed to be successful
The DevSecOps (DSO) workstream has several objectives:
* Design and implement the new operating model
* Move IT teams from a waterfall, project-based or ticket-based approach to Agile product-based teams
* Design and implement automated Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines which embed First American security standards throughout the SDLC
* Design and implement automated infrastructure as self-provisioned products
To implement the new operating model and drive adoption, an Immersive Learning Experience center called the Dojo has been established to help transform groups.
First American invests in its employee's development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
About First American
First American Title Insurance Company facilitates and streamlines real estate transactions by providing comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services.