Development Manager - Scrum Master
Req #: 190023253
Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Job Category: Technology
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of application, data, architecture and design across all systems
* Knowledge of industry wide technology tools and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proven experience as a Scrum Master with ability to manage team of develops.
* The ideal candidate may have over 5 years of experience of running projects and manage team/s using the agile methodology as well as an ability to lead and influence others
* Strong knowledge Agile tools, e.g., JIRA.
* The ideal candidate is one with proven ability to drive agile adoption in various organizations, dealing with teams with a mix of low to none and intermediate agile awareness and maturity.
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while dealing with competing priorities, motivated by a positive 'can do' attitude.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.