Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Our Mission is to change people's lives by providing the best business opportunity in direct selling and the best nutrition and weight-management products in the world.
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
* Develop new UI interfaces/ experiences in cohesion with other Herbalife web entities.
* Adopts Lean and Agile principles to work collaboratively with others to refine and release the web UI product.
* Support the web user interface performance optimization of all existing online properties and Member tools.
* Build reusable UI frameworks and reusable components that can be used by multiple applications across the enterprise.
* Collaborate with Design team to evaluate and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
* Create internationalized software to rollout to worldwide Herbalife audience
* Provide input to various scrum ceremonies like Sprint Grooming, planning, retrospectives and daily standups.
* Help to foster a fun, collaborative and supportive culture in which we are able to make career defining work
* Experience designing and building product features on mobile and web.
* Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
* Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
* Experience interfacing with RESTful web services.
* Tools (Build Tools, Grunt, Debuggers, Profilers, Visual Studio IDE)
* Knowledge in Kendo UI, MVVM.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced agile development environment
* Keen eye for clean UI implementation and knowledge of website design best practices
* Passion for measuring and improving code.
* Highly motivated and organized
* Exceptional communication, interpersonal, multitasking and presentation skills
* Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
* A desire to stay current with web trends and standards
* 3+ years of demonstrated web or mobile application development experience
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Experience with complex, multi-national application implementations
* Experience building interactive web applications on mobile devices
* Understanding of CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS
Herbalife develops and sells nutrition solutions internationally.