Requisition ID: 220619
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
As a Developer of SAP' Cloud Platform Mobile Services you will be involved in designing and implementing mobile features and components in Mobile Services server and client SDKs. The features will provide the ability to customers and internal SAP business application teams to connect SAP and OData backend systems and mobilize applications to iOS and Android mobile platforms. This position is meant for you if you are an enthusiastic developer who is looking for an exciting opportunity to explore cloud, mobile, and digital workplace areas and to apply these latest technologies to the intelligent enterprise.
As part of the Cloud Platform Mobile Services team, you will work together with a team of engineers including developers, dev ops engineers, and architects, with a single goal of building the best mobile services platform for a variety of use cases within the SAP LoB ecosystem as well as external customers. You will work against fixed timelines and your success will be measured by the ability to deliver solutions working with the mobile services teams and collaborating with the cloud business group applications and services teams.
How You Will Contribute
* Implement highly scalable mobile microservices using SAP Neo, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes as part of development scrum teams
* Work with Development Architects, Program Managers, QPO, APOs on delivering mobile services and client platforms to agree upon release goals
* Participate in and build rapid prototypes for customers and SAP LoB and Cloud Business Group organizations
* Exhibit agility and flexibility to meet business needs
* Bring new and exciting ideas to the table
A Successful Candidate Would
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related experience with 1-3 years of experience. Recent graduate who has completed a master's degree or higher program is preferred
* 1-3 years of experience in software development projects with a focus on innovation
* Hands on experience with proven development frameworks such as Spring is desirable
* Understanding of server and cloud services scalability and performance characteristics is desirable
* Experience using or building multi-device / multi-channel client applications or UI for iOS or Android is a plus
* Experience in SAP ERP, SAP S/4HANA, Cloud Business Group services or other SAP systems is a plus
* Must be able to work onsite in San Ramon, CA, local candidates preferred
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.