General Motors Financial
The Sr Oracle Application Developer is a top-level technical expert in one or more highly specialized areas of applications systems analysis and programming. This position acts independently under general direction, provides technical leadership, and should be an expert in business or functional area. This team member formulates/defines system scope and objectives, and devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results. He/She prepares detailed specifications and is responsible for developing, unit testing, debugging, and documentation. He/She should have full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming, and is accountable for providing work estimates, and may be responsible for multiple phases of a project. Responsibilities will also include guiding/directing and checking the work of other developers.
* Design and develop technical solutions that meet business requirements based on functional designs.
* Provide technical specifications, unit test plans and installation plans for new systems or enhancements.
* Perform problem analysis, coding, unit testing and debugging.
* Coordinate with team members to work on solutions and perform design/code reviews.
* Develop advanced solutions in Oracle EBS and related technologies and tools.
* Develop file and database structures, interfaces between internal and external systems, and provide third-tier user support during installation, and end user training.
* Design forms, reports, data collection, processing and control procedures for assigned systems.
* Create and maintain all pertinent documentation using AIM methodology.
* Perform special projects and other related duties as assigned/required.
* Liaison with external vendors like Oracle Managed Cloud Services, KoFax, etc
* Advanced knowledge of business processes for supported business groups
* Knowledge of business processes for supported business groups
* Knowledge of security methodologies, policies, standards and best practices
* Knowledgeable of best practices in information technology governance and regulatory landscape for financial institutions
* Knowledge of GM Financials core business functions, policies and procedures
* Working knowledge of the consumer loan business
* Working knowledge of all system applications
* Working knowledge of the Corporate Business solution environment
* Significant experience in a large and complex business environment
* In-depth knowledge of security frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000, NIST, FFIEC, etc.)
* Knowledge of security frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000, NIST, FFIEC, etc.)
* Knowledge of information technology systems, infrastructure and operations
* Advanced knowledge of information technology systems, infrastructure and operations
* Advanced working knowledge of information systems and operations systems for supported business groups
* Working knowledge of information systems and operations systems for supported business groups
* Ability to create and work RFC and SR tickets with Oracle On Demand, Oracle Managed Cloud Services and Oracle Support
* Advanced ability to create and work RFC and SR tickets with Oracle On Demand, Oracle Managed Cloud Services and Oracle Support
* Competent in the use of Microsoft Office software
* Good in the use of Microsoft Office software
* Strong in the use of Microsoft Office software
* Deadline oriented
* Ability to meet expected delivery dates and the tasks necessary to achieve objectives
* Ability to analyze data using Excel for reporting and data mining purposes
* Strong ability to analyze data using Excel for reporting and data mining purposes
* Ability to interact with staff at all levels
* Excellent writing and speaking skills
* Good writing and speaking skills
* Writing and speaking skills
* Strong people skills
* Good people skills
* Must be a self-starter and able to manage the investigations function with minimal supervision
* Experience with data visualization concepts and tools
* Advance experience with data visualization concepts and tools
* Advanced computer skills and conversance in information technology issues
* Good computer skills and conversance in information technology issues
* Computer skills and conversance in information technology issues
* Ability to effectively lead, organize, and supervise
* Ability to work directly with senior level management
* Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, MIS, or related field required
* 7-10 Years IT experience in analysis, design, development, testing, documenting, and production support of Oracle e-Business applications. Required
* normal office environment;Work a flexible schedule including extended business hours, weekends and holidays;Flexible schedule with possibility of working long hours;Limited travel may be required to support business needs
About General Motors Financial
GM Financial is the captive finance company.