CNA is looking for an Application Developer focused on DevSecOps and CI/CD automation in an agile software development environment. This role will play a key part in developing infrastructure as code - utilizing modern and cutting-edge cloud services, development languages, frameworks and methodologies.
As part of the CNA, you will join a DevSecOps team, a collaborative team of highly skilled individuals tasked with re-imagining the next generation of CNA's cloud platform - this team will be highly focused on automating the delivery of environments in the public cloud with a focus on Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Opportunity to learn new cloud services and make them operational for CNA.
What We're Looking For:
* Experience in Object Oriented and Service Oriented Architectures as well as Design Patterns
* Experience with Java, Go, and other Object Oriented languages
* Experience in development using REST APIs
* Strong collaboration and communication skills
* A passion for growing skills and solving complex and challenging problems
* Experience in developing integration solutions and automation
Good to have:
* Experience with Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Git, Vault, Jenkins/Concourse, Spring Boot
* Working knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure platforms such as Google Cloud Platform, AWS, or Azure
* Understanding of CI/CD process and pipelines
* Strong understanding of TDD and automated unit, integration & acceptance testing
* Working closely with product owners in researching and prototyping new capabilities
Education & Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related discipline, and equivalent work experience
* Typically 2 years of systems analysis and application program development experience
* Applicable certifications preferred
About CNA Financial
CNA Financial Corporation is an insurance holding company, which provides a variety of customers, including small, medium and large businesses, associations, professionals, and individuals with a range of insurance and risk management products and services.