* Job: 21431-MMCC * Location: US-MA-Natick * Department: Business Applications and Tools
Are you a developer who has experience working with Financial Systems (ERP, Tax, …) and enjoy working directly with business partners? If so, this is a great opportunity for you! We are seeking a developer to support the implementation of a cloud-based ERP system. You will work closely with business partners and other developers to understand business needs, translate them into system changes, configure the system, and code integrations with other systems.
* Work closely with business stakeholders to design and implement changes to meet their needs * Code integrations with other third party systems and custom applications * Mentor and cross train business partners on system configuration * Support and troubleshoot technical issues * Deliver business solutions as a member of an agile team comprised of business stakeholders, developers, quality analysts and usability experts
* A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
* Experience configuring Financial ERP systems * Demonstrated experiencing designing and implementing solutions to meet business needs * Understanding of basic finance and accounting principles; has formal education or hands-on experience * Experience in translating user requirements into functional specifications * Experience with Agile development processes (SCRUM) * Understanding of relational database design and can read/write SQL
* Familiar with Oracle ERP systems (e.g. accounts payable/receivable, GL, tax, procurement); especially implementation experience * Experience with Tax systems, Vertex preferred * Prior hands-on experience as a Java developer coding service based integrations (REST, SOAP) * Exposure to messaging based integrations (RabbitMQ/AMQP
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
About The Mathworks
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.