OutSystems provides the most trusted platform for low-code application development, allowing companies to easily build web and mobile applications, integrate it with existing systems, and add their own custom code when needed. We are able to build customized enterprise-grade apps in a breeze, sky-rocketing our customers towards digital transformation and taking the pain out of the software development process.
If you're a developer community leader with extensive experience as a web or mobile developer (or both), you have what it takes to be a Developer Advocate at OutSystems. In this role, you'll be central to building and motivating a global community of software developers as part of a talented and motivated developer advocacy and community team. In addition, you'll be crucial to the long-term success of OutSystems and make a lasting impact on the OutSystems product.
What does a Developer Advocate for OutSystems do?
As a developer advocate for OutSystems, you will:
* Build networks with customer and partner tech teams and use these relationships to raise awareness of OutSystems, increase OutSystems adoption, and nurture OutSystems champions. * Immerse yourself in the developer community and reach a broader audience by answering questions, running great demos, and creating cool open-source components that support developer needs. * Work closely with customer success, field marketing, product marketing, and product management teams, while speaking from the developer point of view and using qualitative and quantitative data, to help create an experience that enables developers to become productive almost immediately. * Work with the OutSystems Community team to ensure that developers have a flawless onboarding and user experience. * Contribute videos, how-tos, and examples to help developers learn to solve problems or learn new approaches to development.
What skills and experience are required?
* Unabated passion for technology and willingness to master OutSystems * A propensity for action that propels you out of the building and gets you talking to users and asking lots of questions to understand developers deeply * Excellent communication skills * At least 5 years of web or mobile software development, advocacy, training, or customer success experience * Availability to travel worldwide up to 35%
Is there extra credit?
Of course. You get bonus points if you:
* Have a data-driven mindset * Have experience with the OutSystems development platform * Are an active member of and contributor to the OutSystems Community * Can demo the platform with empathy to a tech-savvy audience and help them understand it in their own context
* US - Remote * Work in your pajamas if you want, but put on a clean shirt for video calls.
Working at OutSystems
We don't have many rules, but we have a lot of common sense. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture has landed us in the top six Forbes Best Cloud Computing Companies and CEOs To Work For four years running.
* Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, it's why our company exists. * We ask "why" a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture, and sometimes even uncover a better way. * Our offices are great places to be, but will never be the stuff of future tech mockumentaries. We're much more down-to-earth than that.
Our software platform is revolutionizing how organizations build and deliver business-transforming applications. OutSystems is one of the fastest growing B2B software companies in the world, with a base in Lisbon, Portugal, international locations in Atlanta, Boston, London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, and Singapore, and customers in more than 52 countries.
* Recognized as a leader in our market by top analyst firms, like Forrester and Gartner. * Winner of multiple industry awards, including the prestigious CODiE award. * Loved by customers who have voted us the best low-code software platform (Gartner Peer Reviews, TrustRadius, and G2 Crowd).
OutSystems is an enterprise software company that provides a low-code platform for application development.