Optimizely is hiring its second developer advocate. Come build the best possible experience for developers who use Optimizely by writing technical documentation, tutorials, code samples, and demo apps for Optimizely's fastest growing product. Help tell the story of Optimizely Full Stack, an experimentation product for engineering teams.
In this role, you'll collaborate directly with Optimizely product and engineering teams to create delightful content experiences for developers who build using Optimizely SDKs and APIs. You'll join a team that's devoted to enabling our developer community to use Optimizely to successfully start, run, and grow an experimentation program.
What you'll do:
* Write. In this role, you'll spend a significant amount of time writing key pieces of documentation, blog posts, and tutorials about feature flags, experimentation, and Optimizely's SDKs and APIs.
* Edit. Coordinate work for a contract technical writer who will turn engineering source material into technical docs. Assign work, define scope, review for quality, and own the final approval. Continually find ways to improve our content.
* Code. Create code samples and demo apps that enable developer users. Extend tutorials developed in certain frameworks to other relevant frameworks, or scope and manage this work for an external development agency.
* Nurture a community. Answer questions about Optimizely in StackOverflow.
* Connect with customers. Speak directly to our developer users about their business needs, technical landscapes, and pain points. Give demos.
* Influence. Advocate for the needs of our developer community, and bring their feedback back to the product and engineering teams.
* Become a product expert. Steep yourself in the experiences that developer users have when building with Optimizely Full Stack, and champion ease, clarity, and transparency when enabling those developers.
Optimizely is a company that develops a progressive delivery and experimentation platform.