Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
As a Developer Advocate at Zoom, you will create meaningful relationships with developers around the world in a scalable way. You will create tools and resources for Zoom developers to help them develop on Zoom, like samples, blog posts, documentation, and other developer tools and materials. You will also foster a bustling community of developers that love Zoom and turning their feedback into action to improve Zoom's growing developer platform.
If you are a developer who likes to teach, learn, and grow with new challenges and want to be a part of a team that is dedicated to leading the way for developer programs around the world, then come join us at Zoom!
* Own Mobile SDK from a developer evangelism and advocacy perspective.
* This will include creating sample apps, working with engineering teams to improve tooling and documentation, and helping Zoom customers and partners integrate their bots.
* Deeply understand the Zoom Marketplace architecture and integration components
* Work closely with our strategic partners to help them integrate with Marketplace and ensure value creation
* Represent the external developer's view on our products to help prioritize the product roadmap accordingly
* Develop tools and documentation to help scale Marketplace
* Develop sample code and other materials to share with the broader Zoom developer community
* Engage with customers to understand their business objectives and demonstrate the value proposition of new apps
* Identify key system architecture components, propose and help clients build solutions that unblock deployments
* Troubleshoot customer technical issues in real time
* Represent Zoom and its platform offerings at developer events
You should have:
* Previous experience (3+ years) as a software engineer
* Deep mobile (iOS/Android) development and SDK knowledge.
* Communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences
* Understanding of the enterprise software space
* Experience working with cloud identity providers and collaboration tools
* Experience with security protocols (SAML, Kerberos, etc.) and enterprise user management systems (e.g. Active Directory)
* Software development skills with experience building full stack apps in node.js/PHP
* Knowledgeable in a Unix/Linux environment
* We are a team of developers turned evangelists who believe the future of tech is in the hands of developers.
* We support growth and career advancement. We want you to be successful because at the end of the day your success is our success.
* Our mission is to bring together a community of developers on the Zoom platform and empower them to create amazing experiences.
* Developer Advocates support and evangelize our developers directly.
* Developer Educators are the main catalyst for developers. They guide the developer's first impression of us and are a vital part of this team.
* Together these two roles function as a complete tool to allow developers to make meaningful tools and applications on our platform.
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual's age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Zoom Video Communications is a company operating a video conferencing platform.