Design, develop and implement solutions to automate repeatable tasks and drive self-service. Participate in small to large projects related to productivity, collaboration and communication solutions for all K-C employees across the enterprise. Promote and support an enterprise perspective and vision to influence and move the K-C culture to one that values and uses cross-business and functional processes. Work with ITS Business Partners and clients to identify process improvement opportunities within business processes.
* The role will provide hands on technical expertise to automate and maintain KC's unified cloud environment.
* Accountable for developing functional specs and BOTS across IT functions to improve delivery of IT services, reduce incidents and selfheal IT system related events.
* Collaborates with other system engineers to design and resolve technical issues.
* Leads integration of system integration across multiple cloud technologies.
* Provides functional work direction to outsource partner.
* Implements and maintains third party software
Key Qualifications and Experiences
* A Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of relevant experience with demonstrated skills or 9-11 or more years of applied experience with demonstrated skills described in the Position Profile section.
* Demonstrated programming and scripting experience to automate functions and or trigger events. Must have experience with PowerShell, .NET and Microsoft SQL
* Some experience coding, designing and developing RESTful APIs
* Shows evidence of analytical ability and attention to detail. Appreciates the importance of commercial constraints. Has a good knowledge of a wide area of information systems concepts and practice, both within and beyond own organization. Including all stages of systems development. Has a deep knowledge of at least one area of specialization.
* Demonstrates above average communication skills with an aptitude for dealing with users, colleagues and suppliers. Has a broad knowledge and understanding of IT concepts and architectures, coupled with practical knowledge of problem management and the principles and processes of implementing and delivering IT services. Shows aptitude for analyzing and managing problems arising from incidents in the operation of information systems. Has general awareness of the nature of business-critical incidents, and of their implications for the business.
* Has thorough knowledge of two or more of the software platforms on which the product(s) run and some knowledge of other configurations. Has good knowledge of more than one of the third party software products with which the product(s) run. Has a good understanding of the development tools used to produce the software product(s) and their system interfaces. Has a good understanding of the business processes for which the product(s) are designed.
* Demonstrates a rational and organized approach to the tasks undertaken and an awareness of the need to achieve quality. Has good knowledge of the system components and interfaces being integrated. Has thorough knowledge of testing procedures. Has good knowledge of configuration issues. Has good appreciation of project management techniques.
* Strong knowledge of Cloud computing environments, networking concepts, and collaboration technologies.
* Familiar with Service Level Management and ITIL practices, focusing on operational efficiency and improving delivery speed, agility and automation to support rapidly changing business needs.
* Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines, and may extend outside the K-C organization including suppliers, partners and customers.
* Experience in leading and working in an Agile project environment.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:Grade 9 - P3
Additional LocationsUSA-GA-Atlanta-Roswell, USA-IL-Chicago, USA-TN-Knoxville, USA-TX-Dallas
Time TypeFull time
Kimberly-Clark is a company manufacturing and marketing personal care, consumer tissue, and professional products.