The Dev Ops Team Lead is a critical player in the Vela Engineering and Operations team. In this role, you will be responsible for the deployment, maintenance, troubleshooting, and continuous improvement of the Vela SaaS application and the environments that support our development, test, and production operations. This position will guide the DevOps team to implement and maintain infrastructure, design end-to-end monitoring, and constantly review current implementations with an eye on scalability and cost.
What You Will Do:
* Guide and manage DevOps team and long-term projects
* Deploy, automate, maintain and manage AWS cloud-based deployment environments to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
* Build systems to proactively monitor health, performance and security of Seniorlink's virtualized infrastructure.
* Enhance and maintain CICD systems and processes
* Participate in performance testing to identify provisioned capacity and scale-up characteristics.
* Lead team of engineers to recommend architecture and infrastructure direction and process improvements; Take an active role in developing the plans.
* Perform other duties as assigned
What You Will Bring:
* Words like downtime and instability do not exist within your vocabulary.
* Obsessed with running operations at peak performance and cost efficiency.
* Approaches security like the secret service.
* At least 5 years of experience working in an operations/site reliability engineering type role.
* A desire to help your team do their best, and then get even better.
* Experience with AWS automation; Terraform a strong plus.
* Deep Linux administration background.
* Hands on experience with orchestration and system configuration tools such as Salt, Ansible, Fabric, Puppet, Chef, Rundeck, etc.
* Experience with CI tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Hudson or CruiseControl.
* Expert in capacity planning and maintaining high-availability applications including redundancy, fail over, scalability, monitoring. Performance tuning, 24x7 operations and no downtime deploys a plus
* Proficiency in scripting languages such as Shell, Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.
* Familiarity with healthcare and HIPPA secure environments a plus
* Ability learn and continuously improve.
SOLUTIONS THAT BLEND HUMAN TOUCH WITH TECHNOLOGY …
At Seniorlink, we've spent nearly twenty years helping risk-bearing entities deliver high-quality, person-centered care more efficiently with solutions that range from our intensive in-home care model, Caregiver Homes to our advanced care collaboration platform, Vela. Our success lies in streamlining how interdisciplinary care teams coordinate and provide care, with care collaboration solutions that foster greater engagement among family caregivers and patients, and better outcomes for patients and providers.
To learn more about Seniorlink, click here.
Seniorlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.