Req ID: 56142
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Desktop VIP Support Lead to join our team in Arlington, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
* Serve as the support Single Point of Contact (SPOC) and internal escalation for Dedicated VIP Support to the customer's listed VIPs.
* Point of contact for team and end users' issues, complaints, or suggestions; maintaining the highest rate of customer satisfaction
* Interpreting and enforcing NTT company policies and practices
* Provide timely and accurate trend analysis and demand forecasting of Service Desk support requirements based on Service Desk ticketing system data and knowledgebase
* Coordinates and recommends team travel, training, and purchasing
* Motivate VIP Support team and maintain excellent team spirit and morale
* Evaluation of hardware and software requirements and suitability
* Technical escalation for IT Services Staff, and liaison with Level 3, for escalations
* Perform Level 2 ticket resolution, to supplement existing IT Services staff, as needed and as capable
* Supervise VIP Support team to achieve a superior level of ITSM ticket/request documentation for each resolved/closed request
* Anticipating VIP user technical needs and acting proactively to meet them
* Ticket system management: assigning, metrics and trend analysis, SLA evaluation, and reporting
* VIP team member training and mentoring
* Author of VIP level-2 documentation (e.g., SOPs), both user-facing and internal
* Fully document escalated tickets to show all work performed
* Manage VIP team members to fully document assigned tickets to show all work performed
* Maintain accurate CMDB entries for assigned tickets or tasks, personally and for VIP team members
* Perform any task as assigned by Device Management Team Lead or Device Team Service Delivery Manager (SDM)
* AA Degree and 5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
* Strong ability to develop business relationships and communicate effectively with the VIP user community
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* Working knowledge of the fundamentals of network and server/desktop administration, installations, upgrades, techniques, tools, materials, and equipment
* Applies good knowledge of processes and resources required to perform analytical and technical tasks on PC systems
* A+ or other industry related certifications
* Apple Macintosh Experience
* Knowledge of a variety of Service Industry ticketing/work order generating and tracking systems .
* Asset Management experience
* Itil v3 Foundations Certification
* VIP and/or C-level executive support specialization
* US Citizenship required
* Bachelor's Degree plus 5 years of relevant experience. Education Substitution: For each year of degree required, 2 years of experience may be substituted.
* 5+ years of increasingly responsible experience in computer/helpdesk support in an Enterprise environment
* Strong all-round technical knowledge needed, including O365 as well as Windows and Mac operating systems
* Proven Supervisory or Managerial experience in a Desktop or Service Desk context
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to manage and complete/document multiple assigned tickets to meet or exceed SLRs requirements
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.