MediaMath's strength is in numbers. Our technology analyzes 200 billion customer opportunities daily- more volume than the top 10 stock exchanges in the world, combined. Over 700 Mathletes in 16 global offices are trusted by two-thirds of the Fortune 500 and partner with thousands of marketers to ensure brands connect with right audiences, in the right place, in the right time.
We believe consumers want to have meaningful conversations with their favorite and yet-to-be-discovered brands across all digital touchpoints. Our omnichannel, integrated programmatic platform unites digital media and big data to maximize the return on every marketing dollar spent by making advertising relevant, personalized, measurable and controllable.
From inventing the DSP category in 2007 to being named a DMP Forrester Challenger (our first year participating in the DMP Wave!) in 2017, we continue to deliver results for marketers more quickly and accurately than any other solution. Technology is changing the way consumers interact with brands. Mathletes are powering that change.
The MediaMath IT team administers systems with a holistic approach and is responsible for the study, design, development, implementation, support, and management of telecommunications and computer-based information systems and software. Providing support to our colleagues who utilize MediaMath systems in their day-to-day responsibilities and operations is a key function of the IT team.
It is our aim to ensure both a human-friendly working environment while scaling solutions to provide secure and efficient technology to all MediaMath employees. Together with Facilities, IT is the backbone of our business, the underlying structure that reinforces MediaMath's growth, and propels this world-class organization to perform at the highest levels.
The MediaMath IT team is currently seeking a Desktop Support Technician to assist with the day-to-day responsibilities of providing 24/7 support and availability of services and infrastructure within the larger MediaMath production environment.
The Desktop Support Technician would report to the local Systems Administrator and would be responsible for learning, maintaining and documenting information pertaining to our regular IT systems and process as well as software and applications used across the organization.
In addition, the Desktop Support Technician would be the front-line of all internal support requests, monitoring our JIRA ticket queue and responding to all tickets in a timely manner or escalating appropriately.
What you'll do:
* Follow MediaMath's established policies, standards, procedures and guidelines in delivering service to staff
* Monitor, respond to and escalate service tickets in a timely manner
* Fulfill service requests in a highly customer-service oriented manner
* Follow proper ticketing procedures and best practices
* Assist with inventory management and asset tracking
* Utilize and help develop 'best practice' documentation for key systems and services
* Provide issue tracking and resolution by performing metrics and reports that analyze the nature of tickets and how long it takes to resolve tickets, in order to improve the process as a whole and provide more efficient and effective support
* Participate in training and work to develop and maintain top knowledge in existing and new technologies to provide most effective support
* Support Systems Administrators with day-to-day activities and larger projects as assigned
* Work with IT Coordinators and Project Managers to provide technical knowledge and assistance as needed
What you'll need:
* 1-2 year of Mac & PC desktop support experience in a fast-paced environment [university or profressional]
* MCP or A+ certification
* Working knowledge of server environments with the following systems: Mac OS, Windows XP, Windows 7, and various Windows Server versions (2k3, 2k8)
* Understanding of networking technologies and LAN environments
* Understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts
* Understanding of network configurations for virtual platforms
* Understanding of Network Security
* Experience configuring and troubleshooting enterprise wireless devices, including BlackBerry, iPhone and Android
* Working knowledge of VOIP concepts
* Experience with cloud computing virtual private networking (EC2, AWS, Rackspace) would be great
* Time management skills, and ability to meet deadlines
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Ability to work independently and within a team
What's Next: If there might be a match, you'll be scheduled for a first round interview; a 30-minute phone call with our recruiting team so we may get a better understanding of why you are interested in MediaMath and why you think it's a fit. We do our best to respond to everyone, however due to the volume of applications received, only those selected for interviews may be contacted.
What we offer: Company equity. Performance Bonus. Comprehensive Insurance. Global Internal Mobility. Open Paid Time Off, Philanthropy and Holidays. MediaMath.org. Perks galore. MediaMath is privately held, global company headquartered in @4WTC, New York City.
MediaMath is a company which provides a demand-side platform (DSP) offering cross exchange advertising management services.