The Desktop Support Technician's role is to support and maintain Inspirato's computer systems, desktops, and peripherals. That includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all organizational hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via remote login tool) in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance where required.
* Support development and implementation of new computer projects and new hardware installations * Assist in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future hardware and organizational hardware needs
* Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including off-site repair for remote users as needed * Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user and network hardware, peripheral devices, printing/scanning devices, presentation equipment, software, and other products in order to deliver required desktop service levels * Construct, install, and test customized configurations based on various platforms and operating systems * Collaborate with Technology team members to ensure efficient operation of the organization's desktop computing environment * Where required, administer and resolve issues with associated end-user workstation network software products * Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, and/support tickets regarding desktop problems. * Ensure that desktop connection, ie. network jacks and wireless are in proper working order * Prepare tests and applications for monitoring desktop performance, then provide performance statistics and reports * If necessary, liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors * Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position * Perform work within the designated SLA and OLA
Knowledge & Experience:
* Excellent knowledge of PC and desktop hardware * Excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft office suite install and operation * Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience * Extensive equipment support experience * Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards * Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories * Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation and OEM guides * Knowledge of how to install and terminate Cat 5/6 network cable * Windows deployment tools, WDS, MDT * Office 365, exchange and Microsoft Intune * GPO * Active directory, on prem and Azure AD * macOS and iOS in general
* Strong customer service orientation * Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities * Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment * Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills * Ability to conduct research into PC and software issues and products as required * Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language * Highly self-motivated and directed * Keen attention to detail * Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
* Sitting, standing, or walking for extended periods of time * Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and other computer components * Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals. * Work after hours, weekends, and holidays, as needed * This position will be in a 4 week on call rotation (on- call every 4 weeks)
* Competitive compensation * Full benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, and vision * Inspirato Employee Familiarization Travel Program * Casual work environment in rapidly growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company * Credit for gym membership * Energetic Lower Downtown Denver location located blocks from Coors Field (change if field location) * Fresh fruit delivery service, coffee and tea, fully stocked snack bar, beverage fridge * Regular fun employee events and professional development opportunities * Opportunity to work with passionate, driven, committed, high performing individuals who are revolutionizing the luxury travel industry!
Who We Are
Inspirato is a leading luxury hospitality company that manages, staffs and maintains an exclusive collection of branded luxury vacation homes. Unlike Internet vacation rental brokers, we offer a carefully crafted experience delivering the luxury and service of a five-star hotel in the comfort of a spacious home. This includes investing in luxury furnishings, kitchen appliances, linens, and toiletries for every home, plus an expert service team and local on-site concierge to manage the pre-arrival planning, daily housekeeping, and maintenance. With our unparalleled expertise in residential travel, we ensure the consistently luxurious experience that discerning travelers demand. For those who can't imagine traveling any other way, our private club provides full access to the Inspirato Collection of 900+ vacation options, members-only rates, and valuable travel benefits. For more information on Inspirato, please visit www.inspirato.com.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.