As a key member of the Information Technology Department, this position is responsible for providing support across all business units. This person must have a passion for customer service, a friendly and helpful attitude, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced high tech environment. This candidate will partner with IT peers to ensure successful deployment of IT technologies.
The right person must understand the big picture and clearly articulate how the role helps the IT organization achieve their goals. The team’s mission is to provide and ensure high integrity and consistent delivery of services for both desktop support and basic system administration capacity. The successful candidate will be supporting a high performing and collaborative set of customer groups and be a key contributor to ongoing and accelerated growth. Because we are a small team, the ability to communicate technical ideas effectively, in oral and written forms, and solve complex problems in a team environment will also be considered.
What you will be doing:
- Build, configure, maintain and manage systems for all employees on MAC and Windows using the latest technologies.
- Clear understanding of Imaging process for machine deployment on both Macs and PCs.
- Troubleshoot computer hardware, printer, video conferencing equipment and software problems, resolve issues or provide a workaround
- Troubleshoot standard phone and mobile phone issues
- Troubleshoot mobile device issues
- User account management (Active Directory, G Suite and other relevant systems)
- Manage helpdesk tickets (ServiceNow experience a plus)
- Manage and/or set customer expectations
- Develop and maintain appropriate operational documentation
- Recommend procedures and standards to improve the quality and delivery of service to customers
- Assist in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future desktop hardware needs
- Develop trends by monitoring and analyzing incoming cases via phone, email, and walk ups support requests
- Records and escalate incidents and requests as required to ensure quality of service and within established SLA’s
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical issues within the desktop environment
- Operates within, enforces, and suggest modifications and additions to desktop standards and guidelines
- Develop sound understanding of IT operations and related applications and IT systems as well as business related processes and procedures
- Maintain adequate knowledge of operating systems and application software used to provide a high level of support
- Ensure customer expectations are set and consistently met or excee
What we look for:
- Certifications: MSCA preferred but not required.
- 3+ years of experience in the Desktop Support field
- A solid understanding of Mac and Windows operating systems
- A basic understanding of VoIP and related voice communications technologies
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, VMware, G Suite, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN as it relates to desktop support
- Demonstrated ability to support networked printers, scanners and photocopiers
- Demonstrated ability of user account management
- Demonstrated ability of standard phone, mobile phone and mobile device management
- Demonstrated working knowledge of current communications devices and protocols for desktop technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously
- Facilitation and change management skills
- Highly developed verbal and written communications
- Strong skills in documentation writing
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Must have outstanding customer service skills, professionalism and great attitude
- Must be able to work flexible hours, be willing to travel and be assigned to on-call rotation when necessary
Extra perks we offer:
- Take time for yourself: Take what you need -- our vacation days are unlimited.
- Enjoy your stay: We want to make it easy for you. Each Rubicon Project office enjoys a variety of benefits like daily catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and free vending machines etc.
- Stay healthy: Choose from a variety of premier medical, dental and vision plans to cover you at very low costs for you and your loved ones (including Fido).
the Rubicon Project, the digital advertising infrastructure company, is on a mission to automate buying and selling for the global online advertising industry.