Topgolf Media is looking for a Desktop Support Specialist who embraces tough technical issues, while exhibiting a customer friendly attitude. Possessing a passion for technology, you will work as a key member within the IT team, supporting associates and deliver outstanding customer service.
* Diagnose and troubleshoot OS, hardware and application issues on both Mac & PC systems.
* Hardware lifecycle management and inventory tracking
* Configure, deploy and maintain computer workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices
* Coordinate with office coordinator and other state holders on facility related projects.
* Maintaining backup jobs and offsite data archives
* Onboarding and offboarding of associates
* Setup and maintain audio visual and conference room equipment.
* Investigate new hardware, software solutions and processes.
* Responsible in maintaining a secure operating environment.
* Work with vendors for hardware/software procurement.
* Coordinate with warranty services to conduct hardware repair/parts replacement.
* Training associates on new processes and solutions.
* Work proficiently with minimal daily guidance and timeliness in delivering projects.
* 2+ years in a technical support role in a corporate environment
* Process oriented, from handling employee on/off boarding to adhering to corporate requirements.
* Ability to manage multiple task at once.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 with sharp skills on troubleshooting software issues.
* Security focused, with solid knowledge of current threats and handing incident response.
* Develop and document processes, procedures and techniques.
* Strong verbal/written communication skills.
* 2+ years of experience in troubleshooting Windows and Mac OS platform.
* Knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange (Office 365)
* Basic Network troubleshooting - TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
* Experience with mobile device management, VPN clients, and remote assistance tools.
* Experience with hardware installation and troubleshooting.
* Working knowledge of VoIP phones.
* Self-Motivated with the ability to prioritize and complete tasks efficiently.
* Associate degree in Information Technology or equivalent field.
* CompTIA A+ certification
* Apple certified Technical Coordinator
About Topgolf Media Based in San Francisco, Topgolf Media creates and distributes advanced media content, enabling the Topgolf community to experience the best times of their lives. The division enhances in-venue golf games as well as creating experiences outside of the venues with apps, websites and virtual experiences. In addition, Topgolf Media cultivates relationships with global partners, sponsors and ambassadors to promote innovation within the Topgolf brand.
Topgolf Media provides an intimate, fast-paced, collaborative environment that combines its love of sports, entertainment and lifestyle to produce quality content. We have a top-notch team that strives for the best and we are looking for others who prioritize quality and innovation. Our goal is to create compelling experiences to engage Topgolf fans of all walks in new, innovative ways. Our Games WGT Golf (www.wgt.com and mobile app stores) is the #1 free golf game with over 450 million virtual rounds played and 5+ million mobile downloads. WGT Golf features 24 famous virtual golf courses including Bandon Dunes, Pebble Beach® and St Andrews. WGT Golf runs the annual Virtual U.S. Open in partnership with the USGA and has partnered with NBC's Golf Channel and David Leadbetter. WGT Golf offers a range of virtual golf equipment from leading manufacturers, including Callaway, Cleveland, Nike, Ping, Srixon and TaylorMade. Equal Opportunity Employer Topgolf Media does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resume to our website, employees or Human Resources. Topgolf Media will not pay fees for unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Topgolf Media and will be processed accordingly without fee.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Topgolf Media does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resume to our website, associates or Human Resources. Topgolf Media will not pay fees for unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Topgolf Media and will be processed accordingly without fee. Topgolf is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.