We are looking to add an additional team member to our IT Helpdesk team and presently have an immediate opening to fill the role of IT Specialist - Helpdesk. Primary responsibilities are desktop support, and customer care. We are a fast-growing company and there are many opportunities to contribute to the success of the IT team.
* Zealously promotes our Customer Centric approach: working to be a part of our customer's solutions.
* Directly involved in the deployment, repair, replacement, disposal, and inventory management of End User Computing equipment (desktops, laptops, phones, printers, conferencing room hardware)
* Ensures all assigned tickets are updated and moving towards a successful resolution in a manner that meets or exceeds Service Level Objectives.
* Provides hands-on support of all end user IT services, including:
* Support of local and remote desktops and laptops in a mixed Microsoft and Apple environment
* Wireless and Remote connectivity, VPN clients
* Web conferencing
* VOIP phone services
* Printing and scanning
* Software installations and troubleshooting
* Smart phone and tablet setup and troubleshooting
* Triage desktop connectivity issues, and work with the Network and System teams to resolve issues.
* Must be customer service focused, desiring to exceed customer expectations at every opportunity
* Must be able to work independently, yet adhere to company standards in areas of documentation, planning, and execution.
* Proven ability to take ownership of job responsibilities with minimal oversight
* Strong communication and team collaboration skills
* At least 2 years of IT-related support experience
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
* Thorough understanding of the Microsoft stack of applications (Microsoft Office, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams), Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory Administration, Group Policies, Microsoft Exchange Online, etc. (Windows 7 and Windows 10), (MS Office 365).
* Working knowledge of application packaging, operating system imaging, patch management and deployment
* Full understanding of typical PC hardware and software installation
* Experience supporting smart phones and tablets
Alteryx is a provider of self-service data analytics software.