The Technical Support Performs a wide variety of technical tasks in support of processes, engineering, quality control, calibration, laboratories, production/test environment, field operations, line maintenance, etc. Tests, troubleshoots, repairs, maintains and installs a wide variety of electronic, electromechanical, mechanical, computer, laboratory and scientific systems and/or equipment. Sets up and operates engineering and scientific equipment. May recommend or select equipment and tools. Supports and provides Tier I (Help Desk) and Tier II (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers. Observes, analyzes and reports test data; and when appropriate makes necessary repairs to equipment. Utilizes various engineering and scientific drawings, manuals and other related documentation in the performance of assigned tasks.
MANDATORY SKILLS: Six (6) or more years of technical support experience required.
High School diploma or equivalent is required
Perform Tier II support.
DOD 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level I or better certification required.
One or more of the following certifications required: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Cisco Certified Network Associate or Professional (CCNA, CCNP, etc.), Microsoft certifications (MCP, MCDST, MCSA, etc.), Cloud certifications.
May perform Tier III support.
May perform team lead functions.
Interface directly with customer and program management team.
Provide status to program management and input to customer status reports.
Experience with disaster recovery, backup systems required.
OPTIONAL SKILLS: DoD 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level I certification desired.
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification desired.
About Avid Technology Professionals
Avid Technology Professionals, LLC (ATP) is a premiere provider of software and systems engineering, and acquisition program management services for the community. ATP is actively seeking to pursue contract opportunities with other departments and agencies in the federal government, in state governments, and in the commercial sectors. Delivered by seasoned experts in the IT field, ATP solutions adeptly address the IT concerns manifesting in both the federal and commercial sectors.
The ATP Employee Benefits package includes:
* A Supportive and Equitable Working Environment that is both Stimulating and Challenging
* Competitive Hourly Salary
* Unique Employee Success Sharing Program that allows ATP employees to Share in Company's Successes
* Automatic Approved Overtime (as long as contract permits)
* Retirement Pay (401K); 100% company paid, immediately vested with Profit-Sharing Component
* Company Medical Coverage Plans - HMO, Open Access, PPO plans
* Company Dental Plan - widely accepted, comprehensive, and flexible
* Progressive Overtime Policy
* Flexible Spending Account benefit
* Lucrative Referral Bonus Policy
* Holiday Scheduling that Coincides with Government Holidays
* Robust Professional Expenses & Training Program
* Computer Allowance
* Internet Allowance
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Life Insurance