LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world's largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and are on an exciting phase of growth globally. Our values of entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth are what drives us forward, creating values and making significant impact in the digital ecosystem.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you want to be part of a collaborative, innovative and cutting edge company? Consider making LiveRamp your next career destination.
As Desktop Support you will assist users in our European offices. Your primary focus will be supporting the hardware of all desktops, laptops and mobile devices and you'll provide level 1 & 2 application support for those devices.You'll also maintain A/V equipment (projectors, video conferencing and phones) in our conference rooms Working collaboratively with teams across the globe you will also be involved in engineering solutions such as image creation and distribution as well as supporting service desk functions and ticketing queues.
* Google Suite experience
* Microsoft Office experience
* Ability to multitask and prioritise workload under pressure
* Installing, configuring and troubleshooting Apple Mac (hardware and software)
* Installing, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows (hardware and software)
* Great customer service and interpersonal skills
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART
* Apple Certified Technician Certification
* Microsoft Certified (we have a small number of Windows users)
* Casper (JSS) Certification or familiarity with managing/imaging Macs
* Polycom/Crestron/BlueJeans video conferencing support
* Audio Visual tuning and deployment
* JIRA and Confluence familiarity
* Slack know-how and troubleshooting
This is a role in an exciting environment, operating at the forefront of technology, with plenty of scope for technical growth.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
LiveRamp (formerly Acxiom Corporation) is a company providing a data connectivity platform.