Secure your tomorrow with Unisys: A great place to learn and grow your career! At Unisys, every associate makes a difference. Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, explore local and global challenges, and solve complex technology issues with creative solutions and diverse teams. You are part of a team that drives change and delivers results on a daily basis. Our success is a direct result of our people.
* Ensure that the overall Business Support Center service is both managed and that service level agreements (SLAs) are met.
* Ensure that customer service / customer satisfaction are maintained. This is achieved by ensuring that the Business Support Center is manned, queues managed and that machines are delivered to customers within the agreed timelines.
* General hardware troubleshooting and break/fix repairs of laptops, desktops troubleshoot and resolve software issues to maintain business continuity
* Perform new hardware upgrades/installs including data backup/migration in a laptop and desktop environment
* Ability to work independently in managing customer service requests in order to meet SLAs
* Maintaining a professional demeanor at all times in providing outstanding customer service and support to our end user community
* Manage client inventory by maintaining a clean environment and accurate stock manage and accurate monthly inventories
* Maintains exceptional level of communication and customer service with end-users.
* Identifies and resolves service requests in accordance with currently stated business SLA's
* Evaluates, prioritizes and addresses all types of service requests handled by the IT team (desktop support, phone/email response).
* Supports the setup, deployment, repair and troubleshooting of Apple and Windows hardware, printers and accompanying peripherals.
* Assists in training of basic systems for new and current users when necessary.
* Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve complex Mac hardware and software issues with a primary focus on security of these devices.
* Responsible for enterprise Mac client hardware / software standards and strategy.
* Support client OS, application, mobile, virus, and hardware issues for users.
* Design, implement, and maintain Mac desktop group policy using JAMF.
* Develop automated workflows and technologies to efficiently manage Mac endpoints.
* Maintain inventory database, assign hardware and software assets, and manage warranty and service agreement information.
* Lead and assist with root cause analysis as it relates to PC/Apple computers and all peripheral devices.
* Be available as needed and provide "White Glove" technical support to onsite and remote C-level executives.
* Interact with IT vendors and management to ensure solutions are being provided for all escalating tickets.
* Independently resolve complex, break/fix issues in person or via telephone.
* Write, maintain and implement systems documentation for incident responses and recurring issues.
* Punctual start times and attendance is mandatory
* High School diploma or GED required
* Background investigation and drug screen required
* 4+ years of experience in a hands-on desk side support role troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving complex Mac/Windows hardware and software issue and in-depth experience working with various versions of the Windows/Mac operating system
* Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
* Previous experience with PC/Apple hardware and Mac OS support
* Previous experience supporting mobile devices
* Previous experience with enterprise ticketing systems
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Windows device hardware and OS knowledge
* Apple device hardware and OS knowledge
* Apple Certified System Administrator (ACSA), Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT) certifications are a plus.
* In-depth understanding of Mac/Windows based hardware, software, peripherals.
* Experience with Macintosh desktop imaging and distribution platforms such as JAMF, Casper Suite, ARD and Mac mobile device management platforms (such as JAMF Casper Suite) a plus.
* Knowledge of Mac endpoint patching platforms and procedures using JAMF Casper Suite a plus.
* Strong knowledge of anti-virus platforms, how they work, and their capabilities.
* Proven ability to support virtual desktops and applications is a plus (Citrix)
* HP desktop/laptop certifications are a plus