Passion. Creativity. Integrity. Teamwork. Ambition. Innovation. These are the qualities that have made Wilson Sporting Goods Co. the number one sports equipment brand in the world. And these are the qualities that our global team embodies every day as we pursue one shared bold mission: to ignite the true potential in every athlete.
We know that great people are what makes our brand great. We know that teams who bring a variety of skill sets, experiences and perspectives to challenge the status quo and create game-changing product means we are doing right by the athletes and coaches we serve. And that's why we work with each member of our team to help them dream, discover, grow and realize their own full potential.
Evolving the sports world and being the best partner for players is no small task. We are continually looking to add hard-working, ambitious, team-first individuals who desire to make a difference -and who love to help others win. Join us.
What You'll Do
In response to our growing business needs, we are excited to announce the creation of a new position: Desktop Support Analyst. The Desktop Support Analyst will provide end user support of computer hardware and software, Active Directory account management, IP Phones, printers and all other peripheral devices to our internal team members. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Provide end users with technical support in person and via remote access, phone and Email.
* Monitor/work help desk ticket queues and 3CX phone/hotline queue.
* Install/upgrade software and troubleshoot software issues.
* Obtain a good understanding of the Amer Sports environment's software and have the ability to provide software training to clients when needed.
* Learn the different applications/systems and processes used daily by the support team.
* Provide support on 3CX PBX and telephony related applications.
What We're Looking For
This role requires a two-year degree in an IT related field; a four-year degree is preferred. We are looking for a candidate with 2+ years' experience in a PC\Telecom network environment. A strong technical knowledge of Mac OSX, Windows 7,8,10 and Windows Server operating systems is needed.
We expect a strong customer-focused mindset with the ability to work independently and efficiently, while also working with others to obtain cooperation internally and with outside parties. Other qualifications include:
* SharePoint document management experience.
* Familiar with Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.
* Experience configuring local security policies.
* Basic knowledge of small routers, switches and gateways (Comcast SOHO\Home router and Wifi)
* Knowledge of remote management tools (LogMeIn Rescue is a plus).
* Familiar with telecom protocols, SIP, PSTN, PRIs etc.
* Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to provide technical explanations to support issues.
* MCP, Mac OSX and/or A+ / N+ / S+ certifications a plus.
* Weekend and/or after-hour work may be scheduled as necessary.
What We'll Provide
Located in the vibrant, sports-centric city of Chicago, Wilson Sporting Goods Co. global headquarters sits along the lakefront with first-class access to a burgeoning creative, innovative, energetic and active professional community. We offer an open, collaborative, high tech work environment with best in class amenities and perks, including:
* Medical, dental and vision
* Pre-tax transit discounts
* 401(k) with company match
* Life insurance
* Paid maternity/paternity leave
* Professional development opportunities
* Volunteering programs
* Team building outings
* Discounts on Wilson and Amer Sports products
* Smart casual dress (yes, jeans every day!)
* On-site health club
* Summer hours
* Company-sponsored sports leagues/teams
* Fun, active company outings around major sports events
Wilson Sporting Goods Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.