Are you an established IT professional looking for your next challenge? Eager to provide high quality technical support to a top performing industry leading team? Then apply today! We are currently seeking a Desktop Support Analyst to support a dedicated operating company within Marsh & McLennan Companies. In this role, you will be responsible for resolving a variety of technical issues and answering questions that arise on a daily basis. You will also have the opportunity to work on technical projects in a team orientated environment. Additional responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Perform installation, training, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of desktop technology hardware and software
* Determine appropriate hardware and software based on corporate policy and end user requirements
* Respond to incidents within SLA or within a timely manner with appropriate level of urgency, and follows up with customers on all issues
* Use corporate incident management system to record and track all support work
* Maintain accurate hardware and software records for corporate assets
* May assist with the procurement of hardware and software
* Support team's abilities and functions through positive customer relations
* Gain additional knowledge and stay abreast of current technologies through employee and company sponsored training, periodicals, and regular interaction with other teams
* Bachelors degree in technology related discipline preferred but not required
* Minimum of two years related work experience; three years preferred
* Excellent customer service skills with strong verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in a support role utilizing knowledge of standard computer hardware and software
* Ability to independently plan, organize and prioritize one's own activities
* Microsoft or other technical certifications strongly desired (i.e. MSCDT, MCP, MCSE)
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Visit http://www.mmc.com/ for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Mercer is a human resource consulting service that includes compensation, employee benefits, communications, and investment consulting.