Reporting to the Desktop Support Manager with a dotted line to the Service Desk Manager, this position provides Tier I and Tier II support for all computer system issues raised, both by phone, remotely and in person. Monitors, investigates and facilitates the resolution of production desktop system problems through the evaluation of hardware and software issues at the primary work location and by visiting remote site offices.
* Manage incidents from first client contact through resolution, utilizing best practices methodology and providing corresponding documentation. Provide phone, remote and in-person support. Engage other Team Members or manage third-party resources when necessary.
* Accurately record, update and document requests using the IT ticketing system (Track-it).
* Suggests, procures and implements software solutions to accommodate the security and management of users and equipment.
* Collaborates with the IT Identity and Access Management Team to support end users with additional access rights.
* Assist with New Hire Process and installation of any IT equipment necessary or recommended.
* Manage the "software development life cycle" (SDLC), process for hardware through acquisition, deployment and disposal by performing inventory, asset tagging, tracking and refresh.
* Respond to telephone calls, emails and onsite requests for technical support.
* Perform desktop imaging for user workstation and perform work area setup. This includes PC, laptop, printers, copiers, scanners, ATMs and other electronic equipment.
* Responsible for asset inventory in remote sites. Facilitate all home location and remote site location installations, relocations and acquisitions working with third-party vendors as needed.
* Responsible for adherence to all compliance programs, including but not limited to, completion of all required and assigned training modules by established due dates.
* Undertaking other duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary without altering the nature or level of responsibility.
* May perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Well developed analytical and problem-solving skills with the technical background that allows the capacity to understand complex technical issues.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and the ability to be a team player.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Windows environment.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced/dynamic environment, prioritize/organize work, with careful attention to details.
* Working knowledge VMWare Virtual Desktop (VDI).
* Knowledge and Experience with Active Directory (AD).
Education and/or Experience:
* Five (5) plus years of experience in a related technical field. High School diploma or equivalent required. Prior experience with banking industry protocol and systems is preferred but not required.
* TrackIT ticketing system experience is preferred.
* SCCM imaging and deployment experience is highly recommended but not required.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.