Desktop Support Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 1 year
Two years of experience with the client platform or three years of relevant experience elsewhere. Proficient with customer communications and support, and are generally proficient with tools, systems and processes required to accomplish your job. Capable of performing basic root cause analysis and identifying preventative measures. Experience in various areas of technology. Ramp up quickly into a solid, productive member of the team. Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures of systems administration and support, and can resolve a variety of basic to moderately complex issues. You are able to provide analysis of business processes and related support requirements. Meet defined commitments and deadlines. Multiple complex incidents for a large case volume and backlog with competing priorities. Applying known documented solutions and processes taking work items through to completion in a self directed manner.
Intermediate in the following technical areas:
* Hardware provisioning, imaging, troubleshooting, and software installation expertise for laptops (Apple - 65%), desktops (Dell), and corporate owned/BYOD mobile devices (IOS/Android) along with standard peripherals.
* User and administration of operating systems including Mac OSX/IOS, Windows, and Linux Ubuntu.
* TCP/IP networking support and troubleshooting knowledge a corporate user and remote user environment with LAN, WAN, and VPN implementations globally.
* Troubleshooting a variety of client, mobile and cloud applications office software (Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Browsers, Salesforce.com, etc.)
* Operating system and application security models including permissions and user access.
* Creation, management, and termintion of user accounts in Active Directory. Profiicient in scripting with Powershell and access management.
* File transfer and Web Services Integrations
* Change and use dashboards and reports used to run daily operations and answer ad hoc questions.
Intermediate in the following process areas:
* Understanding and adhering to security policies and corporate best practices
* Customer and technical support processes.
* Accounting and financial processes
* ITIL, Software Release Management, and process improvement processes and practices with internal and external partners.
* Partnering with senior members of the team to learn new skills, ask for help, and escalate.
* Aptitude and ability to learn to adapt quickly to new technology and business requirements in a fast paced, dynamic global environment.
* Training team members in formal and informal settings.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.