This position within Lockheed Martin Enterprise IT (EIT) supports the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Business Area at the Palmdale Facility. The responsibilities of this position are dual focused, providing exemplary Executive Support to Aeronautics executives and their staff, while also running the LM iLab, which is a Lockheed Martin facility that educates users, supports new technologies, and provides walk-up support for iOS/Macintosh/Windows infrastructure customers. Support includes a wide range of disciplines including, but not limited to, iOS support, Windows support, printers and application support. The position also assists with new technology evaluations in support of the Aeronautics IT Technology and User Experience teams.
Job responsibilities include:
* Customer Service Interaction
* Desktop PCs, Workstations and Laptops
* Printers and other peripherals
* Networking devices and other infrastructure components
* Mobile, personal wireless devices (primarily iOS devices)
* Audio/visual systems, such as projectors and
* Other electronic devices as required
* Work with Information Technology vendors to evaluate
new IT technologies
* Ability to work a flexible work schedule, as needed, and support a 24/7 on call schedule.
* Ability to support tours and special events, sometimes outside of normal business hours
* This facility requires US Citizenship.
* Significant experience providing exemplary support for Corporate Executives and their staff.
* Outstanding analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Desktop support experience with the Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7 & 10).
* Experience troubleshooting hardware and software problems.
* Experience operating and maintaining HW/SW configurations
* Experience supporting IT equipment including:
* Desktop PCs, Workstations and Laptops, Apple systems.
* Printers and other peripherals.
* Networking devices and other infrastructure components (to include Wireless technologies).
* Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (2013, 2016, 365).
* Knowledge of IT disciplines, for example: VPN solutions (ie. Pulse Secure), and software distribution tools (ie. AirWatch, SCCM, CM2012)
* Demonstrated proficiency with iOS devices (ie. iPhone, iPad, iPod).
* Experience working on IT Teams.